On September 27th, India’s Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, introduced the Digital Health ID Card, which will provide health security to Indian residents. The government of India has launched the ABHA Health ID Card initiative as part of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABHA). People can fill out a Digital Health Card Registration Form 2022 and apply for an ABHA Health ID Card online using their Aadhar Card or Driver’s License at healthid.ndhm.gov.in. In addition, you can find the Health ID Card Online Application Process 2022, the Digital Health Card India Login Process, and more about the ABHA Health ID Card below.
ABHA Health ID Card
With the ABHA Health ID Card, the Indian government began digitizing medical records. This Modi Health Card allows you to save all of your health records online on a single Digital Health Card. You will have complete control over your health record, and you will be able to delete History at any moment.
The process for applying for a Digital Health Card online in 2022 is simple; you simply need to provide your Aadhar linked mobile number or your Aadhar number to generate your Digital Health Card. Steps for Applying for a Digital Health Card Online in 2022, Downloading a Digital Health ID Card from ndhm.gov.in, and the Benefits of a Health Card in 2022 are all covered in this post.
|Authority||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,
Government of India
|Mission||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Health ID Card Launch Date||27 September 2021 (Launched)|
|Total Health ID generated till now||14,80,000 Card|
|Application Fee||Free of Cost|
As we all know, digital cards are becoming increasingly popular in India due to the numerous benefits that can be obtained after obtaining one. All of your health information and test results are stored on your ABHA Digital Health Card. You must build your own Digital Health Card in order to participate in the Ayushman Bharat Digital Yojana. Your ABHA Number is a secure digital health record that you may access and share at any time.
ABHA Health ID Card Registration Documents
To complete ABHA Health ID Card Registration 2022, you may need the following papers.
- Aadhaar Card, Mobile Number, Birth Certificate, and Address are all required.
- In 2022, the PAN Card can also be used to apply for the ABHA Health ID Card. Finally, an Aadhar Card is not required; you can do it with just your mobile number.
- A valid driver’s license can also be used to register for a ABHA Health ID Card in 2022.
- Login to your account and download the PDF version of the Digital Health ID Card for India in 2022.
ABHA Health ID Card Objectives and Uses
The ABHA Health ID Card major goal is to create a digital India campaign and increase India’s digitalization. The central government of India initiated the Digital Health ID Card scheme. One of the key goals of the national digital health mission is to increase the number of citizens who have a ABHA Health ID Card.
The government and cardholders will be able to work in a more trustworthy and transparent manner as a result of digitalization. As a result, as compared to alternative offline health card downloads, the digital health card will be more valuable and efficient. According to recent reports, offline cards are not very safe and secure.
- Maintains personal health records in a digital format.
- Digi doctor
- Registry of health-care facilities
- Pharmacy on the internet
ABHA Health ID Card Benefits
Several folks need to save all of the necessary medical information in a paper format. People, on the other hand, frequently suffer problems as a result of the misplaced paper. Furthermore, the candidate can carry the information digitally anywhere, at any time, with the help of the ABHA Health ID Card. Shri Narender Modi provides every individual in the country with a digital health ID card. The citizen’s health record, all medical expenses, and other associated facts will be included in this health card.
- The main advantage of applying for a digital health id card is that it will have all of the information on health care providers and doctors.
- Once you download the app and register for it, you will learn about the health ID card’s distinctive characteristics.
- The full information of your treatment, discharge, tests, and any other medical reports will be included. It is one of the online platforms that is really useful when visiting a professional hospital; the doctor can simply refer you to the online website link to obtain all of your documents.
- When you grant the medical practitioner access to your medical information via the cardholder id, they can see it anywhere, at any time.
How to Apply for ABHA Health ID Card?
If the candidate needs to apply for ABHA Health ID Card, follow the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure.
Step 1: Citizens should first go to the official website gateway, ndhm.gov.in.
Step 2: At healthid.ndhm.gov.in, the candidate must select the “Create Your Health ID Card Now” option.
Step 3: You can create a Health ID using either your Aadhaar number or your mobile number.
Step 4: Next, you must input your Aadhar card number, OTP, and captcha code.
Step 5: Double-check your information after entering your mobile number and OTP.
Step 6: Candidates must create a username for their health id card at this point.
Step 7: With the help of the identification evidence, the ABHA Health ID Card will be generated once all of the processes have been completed.
Step 8: Finally, you must press the Download ID button.
If applicants have any questions about ABHA Health ID Card, please contact us. Apply online and leave a comment below with your inquiry.