Candidates who meet IMU’s requirements will get their IMU CET admit card from the university’s main website. Those applicants who have successfully handed in their online application form for the entrance test will be given an IMU admit card/hall ticket by the department. Candidates are strongly encouraged to use the online registration form to obtain and print their hall tickets successfully.
IMU CET Admit Card 2022
You must be aware that the admit card for the IMU CET 2022 is an essential piece of documentation and that you will not be permitted to take the examination if you do not have a current admit card. In addition, candidates will be notified by email and text message when their IMU CET hall tickets are available for download. The IMU CET will be a computer-based test administered in 84 different exam cities around the nation.
On May 19, 2022, the Indian Maritime University will post the IMU CET 2022 Admit Card on the university’s official website, which can be found at www.imu.edu.in. Candidates who have signed up to take the Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) 2022 will have the opportunity to obtain and print their IMU CET Hall Ticket 2022 beginning on May 19, 2022, and continuing through May 29, 2022. The www.imu.edu.in 2022 Admit Card for the Common Entrance Test will be made available for download by the Indian Maritime University 10 days before the test day.
IMU CET Exam Date 2022
If taking the IMU CET Exam 2022 is something you are considering doing, there are a few key dates that you should write down on your calendar right now. For example, there will be the day of the examination, the date of the admission card, and a few other dates that you need to add to your plan to prepare for the IMU CET test in 2022 adequately.
Registration for the IMU Common Entrance Test (CET) commenced on March 29, 2022, and will continue until May 16, 2022. The deadline to register for the IMU Common Entrance Test 2022 is March 29, 2022. To register for the examination, applicants need to go to the official website (imu.edu.in) and follow the instructions. In addition, you need to mark May 19, 2022, in your calendar, as this is when the IMU CET Admit Card 2022 will be sent to applicants.
Aside from this, the most important date for all of the students is May 29, 2022, since, on this day, the university will be administering the IMU CET examination 2022. In terms of when the IMU CET Result 2022 will be made available, the process will be finished on June 3, 20222. And last but certainly not least. The first counseling session is scheduled to begin on June 6 in the year 2022.
How to Download IMU Admit Card 2022
- To begin, please use a web browser on your computer and go to the official website of the Indian Maritime University, which can be found at imu.edu.in.
- After that, to sign up for the website, you will need to click the button that says “Register New User.”
- If you have already registered for the IMU CET 2022, you may skip this step and click on the link for the admit card.
- You will be sent to a new website after clicking on the IMU CET Admit Card 2022. In this section, you will be required to give your date of birth and the Application No. or Registration No.
- If you cannot recall the Registration or application number, you should verify the email address used to register for the account.
- After you have verified that you have entered the correct information, click the Login button, and you will be brought to the dashboard.
- You will get your IMU CET Hall Ticket 2022.
You may save the IMU CET Admit Card 2022 in PDF format by clicking the Save button. You may also take a copy of this information for your records.
IMU Exam Instructions 2022
- Candidates must check-in at the examination center that they have been assigned at least two hours before the test.
- In addition to a current form of identification, candidates need to bring their IMU CET admission card 2022 to the examination location.
- At the examination center for the IMU CET, contestants are not permitted to bring any electronic devices with them, including mobile phones, calculators, and the like.