In many households of India, Liquid Petroleum Gases are used, mostly Indane gas are used throughout the Nation. To check the Indane Gas Subsidy Status we have shared the detailed information with the step-by-step guide along with the image. If you use Indane Liquid Petroleum Gas for cooking then you know about the fact that the Government of India gives subsidies to us. In various certain cases, it usually happens that after even a month the gas refilling subsidy amount isn’t transferred to the beneficiaries account.
Indane Gas Subsidy Status
There is a portal or website called MyLPG which is basically developed for various purposes regarding the Liquid Petroleum Gas. In some states the price of Indane LPG Gas is increasing frequently, not only the prices of Gas, even the price of food items are increasing day by day because of inflation. Indane Gas Subsidy Status is usually sent to the bank account of the cylinder owner’s bank account within a week after refilling. In some cases, because of the technical issues it happens that the subsidy amount is not transferred to the respective bank account.
More than 50% of households use LPG for cooking. If you or your family is one of them who uses Liquid Petroleum Gas for cooking, then you may have LPG Connection of Indane. It is easier for the individuals to avail the services of Indane LPG the officials had launched a mobile application named Indian OIL which is usually used for the purpose of the bookings the gas cylinder online for refilling, raising query against any inconveniences. By using the Mobile Application individuals can even check the subsidy amount status that is transferred to the bank account or not.
How To Check Indane Gas Subsidy Status?
To check the Indane Gas Subsidy Status, you have to go with the following step-by-step guide and learn how an individual can know that the subsidy amount has been transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account or not.
- In order to check the Indane LPG Gas Subsidy Status visit at mylpg.in.
- After visiting the official website of the MyLPG, tap on the Indane as shown in the above image.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will be redirected to another webpage, where an option of Give Your Feedback Online will be visible, tap on the option.
- On another webpage, an option of LPG will be available as shown in the above image, tap on this option.
- Now, you will have an option of Subsidy Related (PAHAL), tap on it and get redirected to the next page.
- You will have an option of Subsidy Not Received, tap on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- It will ask you to enter the Mobile Number or LPG ID. Enter any credential and tap on the option of SUBMIT.
- Post tapping on the Submit you will be redirected to the another, where Indane LPG Gas Subsidy last 5 payment status will be visible as shown in the above image.
Note: Out of this there are many other ways to check the Indane Gas Subsidy Status, but this the most simplest and easiest way to check the Indane Gas Subsidy Status.
India Gas Subsidy Amount
Indian gas subsidy amount is only ₹79.26/-. The amount is transferred to the bank account of the connection owner through the Direct Benefit Transfer which is usually known as DBT. If an individual wants to give up the Subsidy for then he/she does this by visiting the respective official website at mylpg.in.
Indane Gas Subsidy Complaint Number
If you have any query/complaint regarding the Indane Gas Subsidy then you have been looking for the Indane Gas Subsidy Complaint Number. There are various ways to raise a complaint for the subsidy amount as well as status, you can raise an object by following the above step-by-step guide, in the last step or checking the Subsidy Status you have a text when you write your complaint and submit it.
There is a toll free number of Indane GAS Service which can be used to 1800-2333-555 for various purposes such as to learn more about the gas connection or raise a complaint.
This is all about how an individual can check the Indane Gas Subsidy Status. You may have some queries related to this, ask it in your valuable comments. We already have shared the detailed information regarding checking the status of the Indane LPG Gas Subsidy.