Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 is one of the Uttar Pradesh government’s unique programs for the state’s girl children. The Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 is a program that focuses solely on the development of young girls while simultaneously ensuring their social security. The Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 plan was announced in 2019 and went into effect on April 1st. This strategy was implemented with the goal of removing all barriers to the safety and protection of female children in the state, as well as their health and education.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 is a conditional cash transfer program that offers financial assistance to beneficiaries (girl children and their families) at different phases. In the year 2019, the Uttar Pradesh government introduced the scheme in six stages across the state. The Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 web portal can be used to submit applications for various phases.
The state government would provide a total of Rs 15000 to the girl kid under this scheme, which will be distributed in six equal instalments. The monthly income of the girl’s family must be less than 3 lakhs under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022. The Uttar Pradesh government has set a total budget of Rs 1200 crore for this scheme.
Readers can read the post and learn everything they need to know about this particular program.
|Concerned Department||Department of Women and Child Development, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of Implementation||1st April 2019|
|Stages of Implementation||Six|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
So far, the Kanya Sumangala Yojana has benefited a total of 9.36 lakh females. The girl child receives financial help in six instalments under this arrangement. The first amount is $2,000, which is paid when the baby is born. The second instalment, which is worth 1000, is given after a year of vaccination.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Objectives
The scheme’s main goals are the same for everyone.
- Improvements in the state’s health and education systems.
- Female feticide is no longer a problem.
- Maintaining a healthy sex ratio
- To put an end to the practice of child marriage.
- To aid the family of a newly born girl child financially.
- To transform people’s negative attitudes toward girls and to instill in society a good attitude toward the birth of a girl child.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this program, be sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Examine all of the eligibility information provided as part of the application process.
- The beneficiary’s family (i.e., the girl kid) must be Uttar Pradesh residents. They must show proof of domicile, which can be a Ration Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Electricity bill, or Telephone bill.
- The beneficiary’s family’s annual income must be no more than three lakhs.
- The beneficiary’s family can only have two children.
- This initiative will benefit a maximum of two female children from a single family.
- If a mother has twins during her second pregnancy, the third girl kid will be eligible as well.
- If a family adopts an orphan girl, the maximum number of females who can benefit from this scheme is two, including the biological and adopted children.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Application Process
- Online applications for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 are available.
- If an individual is unable to apply online, he or she may submit an application in paper form.
Offline Application Forms-
Those who do not have internet access or have any other issues with the online application can apply offline. They must send their forms to the offices of the Block Development Officer, SDM, Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer, and others for offline applications. Any of the aforementioned offices can provide you with free offline application forms.
The application form must be accompanied by all of the needed documentation. The concerned officer will subsequently transmit these completed applications to the District Probation Officer (DPO). The DPO will upload all of the data, and these offline applications will be processed in an online environment.
Applications received by mail will not be considered.
How to Apply Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Online?
- To begin, the applicant must go to the Kanya Sumangala Yojana’s official website, mksy.up.gov.in.
- After that, you’ll be sent to the home page, where you’ll see the Citizen Service Portal option.
- This option must be selected.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll have to register.
- On this page, you must fill in all of the information requested in the registration form, such as your name, address, phone number, and parents’ Aadhar numbers.
- After that, you must verify your identity by entering an OTP.
- Your registration will be completed after you input the proper OTP, and you will be given a user ID. You will be required to log into Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Portal as a result of this.
- You will receive the girl registration form after completing the registration process.
- You must complete the registration form with all pertinent information about your daughter.
- After that, all of the documents must be uploaded, and the final step is to hit the submit button.
- You can fill out the application form for your daughter under this program in this manner.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Documents required.
Applicants must upload several papers according to the requirements during the registration procedure. As a result, they must have all of the required documentation on hand at the time of application. The following is a list of all the documents that are necessary at various stages:
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Adoption Certificate If a Daughter Is Adopted
- Voter Id Card
- Address Proof
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Application Fees
The application process is absolutely free, both online and offline. There are no fees associated with filling out an application form.
This is all about Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022. Stay connected to this page for more such updates.