The Government of Rajasthan (GoR) has restarted the registration under Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, BPL (Below Poverty Line) ration card holders can add their name in the beneficiary list of this scheme to buy the food items such as grains, cereals and others at low cost. This is a scheme, which is launched by the Rajasthan ‘s Government to help the peoples who are considered as Below Poverty Line.
Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022
In Rajasthan’s finance budget 2022-23 the Chief Minister of Rajasthan (Ashok Gehlot) has announced that his Government is going to give the benefits of Khadya Suraksha Yojana for more 10 lakhs eligible ration card holders. The online application form for the Khadya Suraksha Yojana was started from 13th May 2022 which is going to last by 28th May 2022. We all know of the fact that inflation is rising in the country, and nowadays dealing with it is pretty tough for all the individuals who belong to below the poverty line.
|Scheme||Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Benefits||Low Cost Ration|
|Registration Deadline||13th May 2022 to 28th May 2022|
If you are a ration card holder then you can avail the benefits of the scheme which is reintroduced in the Budget 2022 of Rajasthan. It is expected that the Government of Rajasthan is likely to extend the deadline to apply online for Rajasthan Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022. The scheme is reintroduced with objectives to avail the benefits for more 10 lakhs ration card holders. To avail the benefits of NFSA Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022 Rajasthan an eligible applicant has to visit the respective official website and complete the registration procedure.
NFSA Khadya Suraksha Yojana Eligibility 2022
To avail the benefits of the NFSA Rajasthan Khadya Suraksha Yojana, individuals must belong to a certain category candidate. Eligibility criterias for the Khadya Suraksha Yojana are as follows, checkout the listed details, if an individual belongs to any of the following category then you can
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Family
- Poorest Family
- Beneficiary of Anupurna Yojana (Scheme)
- Landless Farmer
- Single Women
- Labour Card Holder / Daily-wage Worker
- Widow or Orphan
- Local Food Vendors
- Collie, Cycle or Rickshaw Pooler
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes
- Beneficiaries under the Palangaar Yojana
- Old Couple, with divyang or no child
- Aids Patients
- Aastha Card Holder
Note: To learn more about the Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criterias, please do visit the official website i.e. @food.raj.nic.in.
Rajasthan Khadya Suraksha Yojana Required Documents 2022
Documents which are mandatory to have in order to avail the benefits of Rajasthan NFSA Khadya Suraksha Yojana are listed below.
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity Bill
- Driving Licence
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Note: If you don’t have any of these documents, then you won’t be able to avail the benefits of this scheme. If you want your name to be seeded to NFSA Khadya Suraksha Yojana Beneficiary list you must have all the required documents’ originals.
Khadya Suraksha Yojana Apply Online 2022
Steps to apply online for the NFSA Rajasthan Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022 are as follows, go with the following step-by-step guide and learn how an eligible individual can enroll online to avail the benefits of the Rajasthan NFSA Khadya Suraksha Scheme 2022.
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan e Mitra i.e. @emitra.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the official website of the Rajasthan e-Mitra an option of Available Service will be visible, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will have an option of Application Services, tap on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- On the other webpage, you will be asked to enter the SSO ID & Password. Enter the required credential and tap on the option of Login.
- After tapping on the login you will be asked to enter the other details, and upload the required documents. Do all the asked activities and finalize online application to avail the benefits of the Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022.
The online application form was closed on 18th May 2020, which is restarted again from 12th May 2022. If you are eligible and you won’t being able to apply online then you should visit the nearest CSC to complete the registration procedure to avail the benefits of NFSA Rajasthan Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022.