To travel abroad, it is mandatory to Link Passport With Vaccination Certificate. We all know that after two years of pandemic things are getting normal as it was slowly-slowly. To fight against the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic the whole world became united. The pandemic doesn’t only affect India, it affects all countries throughout the Globe. The Government of India has announced that the airlines will work as pre-pandemic, but with strict guidelines.
Link Passport With Vaccination Certificate
At the present time more than 50% of the population is fully vaccinated and those who are passport holders can link their password with COVID-19 vaccination certificate easily by visiting the CO-WIN Portal. It is mandatory to link a passport to a vaccination certificate, because it will help you get international travel to travel throughout the Globe. Since, last two years the travel industry was at its last breath, the Government of India has started the airlines with 100% capacity to boost the revenue of various Travel industries.
The one thing, individuals must note that only those citizens are eligible to link their passport to CO-WIN certificat, who is fully vaccinated. Those who have yet partially vaccinated have to wait till the jabbing the second dose of certificate. Either an individual is fully vaccinated with Covishield vaccine or Covaxin vaccine; the way to link a passport to a vaccine certificate is the CO-WIN Portal. Process of linking to the vaccination certificate of COVID-19 with the passport is pretty, it can be done with a few steps, which is available below.
Is it Mandatory to Link a Vaccination Certificate With a Passport?
You may have a query, is it mandatory to do so? Listen! To travel aboard an Indian citizen must be vaccinated as well he/she has an Internal travel. The international travel pass print copy is mandatory to be carried to the airport in order to travel abroad. Those who are planning to visit abroad must link the passport with the vaccination certificate in order to get an international travel pass.
To link the passport to the vaccine certificate, an individual must have the mobile which is registered as the time vaccination. In case, if an individual doesn’t have that Mobile Number then he/she has to visit the vaccination centre, where he/she was vaccinated and ask the vaccinator about his/her issue. The vaccinator will listen to the individual and he/she will ask the individual to show proof of any identity and then he/she will change the registered mobile number.
How to Link Vaccination Certificate with Passport?
Steps to link the vaccination certificate with the passport are listed below with the images, you follow the steps which are shown in the images to link the passport to the vaccination certificate.
- In order to link the passport with the COVID-19 vaccination certificate, firstly you have to visit the CO-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in.
- On the official website of CO-WIN an option of Register / Sign In will be available, tap on the option as shown in the above image.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will be on the next webpage where you will be asked to enter the registered Mobile Number, enter required credentials and tap on the option of GET OTP.
- After tapping on the above-mentioned option, you will be on another webpage, where you will be asked to enter the One-time Password, which you will receive on your Mobile Number. Enter the details and tap on the option of Verify & Proceed.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned, you go to the dashboard of the vaccination certificate, where an option of Certificate will be available, tap on the option.
- This time you have to tap on International Travel Certificate and then on Download, which will redirect you to another webpage.
- On the another webpage, you will be asked to enter the Date Of Birth & Passport Number. Enter both required credentials and tap on the option of Submit Request by checking out ✓ the deceleration as shown in the image.
This is a detailed guide about linking the Vaccination Certificate with the Passport. You may face any error or issue doing following step-by-step guide. In that case, contact us by mail. We will try to resolve your query ASAP.