MHT CET Registration 2022: The MHT CET website declared the Application Form. Interested applicants may now apply until May 11, 2022, with a late charge added on top of the application costs. The students must supply all necessary details and sync documents. While completing out the application form, please involve current passport-size photographs and signatures in JPG format. Before applying, candidates should confirm their eligibility for MHT CET 2022. To know details about MHT CET Registration 2022, read the complete article.
MHT CET Registration 2022
For candidates from Maharashtra State who fall into the general category, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), and J&K Migrant applicants, the registration fee for MHT CET 2022 is Rs 800 + bank charges. If you register after the deadline, the registration charge is Rs 800 plus a Rs 500 late fee. The candidate’s registration fee is Rs 600.
On February 10, 2022, the relevant authorities distributed the MHT CET Registration form, and applicants had until April 15, 2022, to submit their applications. Candidates are required to make frequent visits to the official website in order to remain informed about forthcoming significant dates.
MHT CET Eligibility 2022
The following are the fundamental eligibility requirements for the MH CET 2022 Exam:
Nationality: Applicants must be either Indian citizens or Maharashtra state residents.
Qualification: Candidates applying for the MH CET 2022 must have completed a 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM as essential subjects.
Marks: To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have achieved at least 50% (45% for the reserved category).
Candidates taking their final academic test in 2022 may also apply for the MHT CET 2022 Examination.
MHT CET Registration 2022 – Documents Required
Applicants may see the whole list of all needed papers before filling out the application form. All qualified candidates should have all of their documentation available while completing the MHT CET 2022 application form.
The list of required documents for the MHT CET examination 2022 Class 10th and 12th mark sheet is provided below.
- Proof of birth.
- Certificate of domicile
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable).
- Address verification.
- A passport-sized picture and signature were scanned.
The online application registration timetable and information pamphlet for this test are now accessible on the State Common Entrance Test Cell’s official website, www.mahacet.org. This material is for all students, parents, institutions, and state holders interested.
MHT CET Application form 2022 – How to Register?
The following are the comprehensive step-by-step instructions for completing the MH CET 2022 Online Application Form:
- Go to the MH CET 2022 webpage – mbacet2022.mahacet.org
- Go to the MH CET entrance webpage and click on the new applicant’s registration option.
- Please fill out the MH CET registration form with all needed information, such as basic personal information, email address, phone number, and so on, and submit it.
- After submitting all essential information, log in to the MH CET Application Form for the next stage.
- Complete the MH CET application form with all required information.
- Submit all of your information and go on to the next phase of the MH CET Application Form.
- After applicants have submitted the Application form, they will be questioned to upload all of the necessary documents. These documents include , signature, picture and certificate.
- The images submitted by candidates should be current, in the size required for a passport, with a plain background; the file size should be between 20 and 50 kilobytes, and the appropriate format should be used.
- Candidates’ signatures should be running hand scanned signatures between 10kb and 20kb in the necessary format.
- Candidates from the reserve or particular category (PWD) are also qualified to devote for the MH CET 2022 Examination.
- Candidates will be requested to pay the specified application fee after uploading all needed papers for the final submission of the MH CET Application Form.
- Choose a mode of payment and a payment gateway, then supply any further information that may be required, and finish the transaction.
- Once the transaction is finished, you should print the completed MH CET application form as well as the receipt for the cost for future reference.
FAQs About MHT CET Eligibility 2022
How to do if I forget password for MHT CET?
To retrieve your MHT CET password, follow these instructions.
1: Go to the main website and sign in.
2: Fill the Application Number, DOB, and Name.
3: After entering the necessary information, verify it. Password reset instructions will be emailed to the registered cellphone number and email address.
When is MHT CET 2022 planned?
The Maharastra State Common Entrance Test Cell has published the updated MHT CET 2022 Exam Dates. From August 5-11, the PCM exam will be conducted. From August 12-20, MHT CET 2022 for the PCB group will be supervise online.