To improve education in Bihar and promote the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022, the Bihar Government has launched the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022. Many people cannot reach higher education due to various factors, including poor financial conditions. Those who cannot afford further education will benefit from this program.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
In October 2016, the Bihar student credit card scheme (BSCCY) was launched, and so far, more than a hundred candidates have applied and then completed their higher studies. The maximum amount of a loan you may apply for under the scheme is Rs 4 lakhs.
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022|
|Name of Department||Department of Education, Planning and Development Labor Manpower Department|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Student of Bihar State|
|BSCCS-Benefit||Providing Education loans at a 0% interest Rate|
|BSCCS- Objective||Grant of loans for higher education to students|
|Official Website URL||www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in|
GER (Gross Enrollment Ratio) is one of the main objectives of this scheme, which will aim to increase the GER of the state to 24% from the current 14.3%, and if they reach this target, then the GER of the entire nation will be equal.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Objective
First, let us understand the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) before moving forward with the Bihar Student Credit Card loan scheme. Students are measured by the GER based on the number of times they have appeared for a course. Ultimately, the GER will increase if more students pursue higher-level courses after the 12th grade.
About 14 per cent of people in the state currently have GER, which is very low. About 24% of people in the country suffer from this issue. So the goal of these programs is not only to increase the GER of the state but also to make the youngsters aware of the importance of education.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Apply online 2022
Despite their desire to pursue higher education, many boys and girls cannot do so. Their desire to do something better goes unfulfilled due to a lack of money. The government of Bihar has launched the BSCCS scheme to help such poor students. In October 2016, the scheme went into effect. BSCCS was implemented through the Education Finance Corporation, established by the government.
Bihar Student Credit Cards allow students in Bihar to pay for their higher education online. Here is an overview of the BSCCS, its benefits, eligibility terms, and application procedure to help you make the most of this financial initiative. Candidates wishing to apply online are advised to download the official notification and carefully examine all eligibility criteria and application instructions.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants must have completed the 12th grade from a recognized educational institution.
- They must be admitted to one of the authorized institutions.
- Only general courses will be eligible for the loan. A list of these courses can be found below.
- The scheme is open to applicants who have completed Class 12th (Polytechnic after 10th) and applicants from Jharkhand and West Bengal who have completed the same from their respective states.
- If candidates stay in the hostel, the amount will be transferred to the educational institute.
- You must be at least 25 years old to apply for the scheme.
- The maximum age of candidates is 30 years old.
- If the candidate already holds a degree, they will not be eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022?
- You need to go to the website for more information about the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana. The website will open after clicking the “New Applicant Registration” link.
- Upon clicking “New Application Registration,” you will be directed to the registration form.
- Scholarship applications now require applicants to provide information such as their names, addresses, mobile numbers, Aadhar numbers, and email addresses.
- After you enter your mobile number and email address, an OTP will be sent to you, which you need to enter in the text box. Once you’ve entered the OTP, you must click on the option to submit.
- Once you’ve clicked on submit, you’ll see three more options, including Student Credit Card, which will take you to a new page.
- On that page, fill out your information before clicking submit. Once the form has been submitted, you will receive your Application ID.
- The applicant will also receive the IDs via email and mobile number, and a PDF of the application form and the required documents will be emailed to them.
- After completing the application process, you must submit all your forms and documents at the counter.
- As a result, applicants can now apply online for the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022.