Pinterest is the one of the most famous images sharing social media platforms, which is actively used by millions of users throughout the universe. If you have recently heard about this image sharing social media platform, then you may look out for “Create Pinterest Account“. Below, we shared the complete step-by-step guide in detail about creating a Pinterest account for Business or Personal uses. Millions of individuals are already using the Social Media platform and sharing the images day to day. If you are one who wants to create a Pinterest account, don’t have any idea about doing the same. Then don’t worry, just tighten your seatbelt and learn how to create an account on Pinterest for personal ises or business purposes.
Create Pinterest Account
Before knowing the step-by-step guide to creating a Pinterest account, let’s know a little more about this photo-sharing social media platform. As of February 2022, Pinterest has more than 430 millions monthly active users. The men behind this wonderful photo-sharing social media platform are Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp. The platform was founded in December 2009, about 12 years ago from today. On Pinterest, individuals can create two types of account, the first one is for personal use which is usually called Personal Account and second one is for the commercial and business uses, and these types are Business Account. If you are a business owner and want to grow business and reach millions of consumers then you can go with the Business account type.
If you want to share the day-to-day activities and events photos with your friends and family and be connected with them then you must create a Pinterest account as a personal. Either you want to create a Pinterest account for business purposes or personal uses, you must have some required credential i.e. Mobile Number and Email ID. At time of creating an account on Pinterest, individuals need to enter the Mobile Number or Email ID to complete the signing up process. In order to create a Pinterest account, an individual must have access to the Mobile Number and Email ID. Because, the individual will receive an verification code on the filled Mobile Number or Email Address.
Create a Personal Pinterest Account
Steps, which are going to help you in creating a personal account on Pinterest are listed below, go through the step-by-step guide and learn how an individual who wants to have a personal Pinterest account can create it.
- Navigate to the official website of Pinterest at in.pinterest.com.
- An option of the Sign Up will be available in the top-right-corner of the webpage, click on this option.
- Click on the option of the Continue with email, tap on the option and visit the next webpage.
- Fill in Email Address and click on the option of the Next.
- You will be asked to create a password, enter the Password in the text-box and again tap on the option of Next.
- Enter your Age as of current year and tap on the option of Done.
- Choose your gender, by tapping on Male and Female and click on the option of Finished.
Note: Post going through the above-mentioned step-by-step guide, you will have to choose at least five types of image that you like most. After choosing the images type click on the option of Done and then your personal Pinterest account will be successfully created.
Create a Business Pinterest Account
Go through the step-by-step guide in order to create a business pinterest account.
- Visit the direct link at in.pinterest.com/business/create
- Click on the option of the Create account and get redirected to another webpage.
- Fill in the Email address and tap on the option of the Next.
- Create a Password of at least six-letters and tap on the option of the Next for one more time.
- Enter your Business Name and again click on the option of Next.
- Enter the Age of business owner, and click on the option of the Next.
- Choose the category of Business as Local Shop, Local Service, Other, etc, and tap on the option of Next for the 2nd last time.
- Enter the Website URL (if any) and click on the option of the Next for the last time.
- Tap on the option of Yes, I’m interested in advertising, No, I’m not planning to advertise or I’m not sure yet and click on the option of Done.
- Pic one Topic, which is related to your business and tap on the option of Done to complete the process of creating a business pinterest account.
Post completion of the signing up process, open your email address and make sure to verify to activate all features of a pinterest account. You may have some queries regarding the same, if you have, then ask it by your valuable comments.