DDA JE Syllabus 2022 is quite important for test preparation. The Delhi Development Authority just announced a recruitment for the position of Junior Engineer, and understanding the curriculum is critical to your success. Knowing the DDA JE syllabus can help you reduce the focus of your preparation and develop a well-rounded plan. The test includes just one level of selection, namely the written exam, which emphasizes the importance of understanding the DDA JE curriculum. Considering how important the DDA syllabus is for applicants, we have included all of the required information about it here. Candidates may access the DDA JE curriculum as well as the official PDF syllabus and other resources. This will be useful knowledge that will undoubtedly assist your test preparation.
DDA JE Syllabus 2022
To qualify for any test, such as the DDA JE, the candidate must prepare, plan, and execute. However, before figuring up a strategy for preparation, aspirants must properly comprehend the DDA JE Syllabus.
A detailed comprehension of the test syllabus helps in determining the order of priority of topics to study initially. The DDA JE syllabus 2022 will be covered in further depth in the next portion of this article. Applicants who are interested in taking the exam are required to read it.
DDA JE Exam Pattern PDF Download Link
|Total Time||2 Hours|
Check out this area for information on the DDA Exam Pattern 2022. This DDA JE Exam Pattern 2022 is quite beneficial to all students sitting the exam for the aforementioned position. Applicants need to be informed that the material provided here is taken directly from the main website.
Furthermore, on this page, you can see the total amount of questions, total duration, topic name, and marks, which will help you earn the highest possible score in the Written Exam. You can get all of the knowledge you need to pass the written test by checking out the Complete Details.
- Technical-80 Questions-80 Marks
- Aptitude-10 Questions-10 Marks
- Reasoning-10 Questions-10 Marks
- General Knowledge-10 Questions-10 Marks
- General English-10 Questions-10 Marks
How to download DDA JE Syllabus 2022?
- Go to www.dda.gov.in.
- Select “Jobs” and then “Direct Recruitment.”
- Open the relevant notice.
- The announcement includes the curriculum that will be followed for JE.
- The DDA JE Syllabus 2022 is currently obtainable for download.
How To Apply for DDA JE Recruitment 2022?
Applicants must digitize their photographs and signatures according to the rules (in block letters and black ink only).
- Applicants must apply online either via the direct link or by visiting the DDA’s portal.
- Applicants must now accurately fill out all of the required information in the online form and validate all of the data before submitting it. Once submitted, applicants are not permitted to modify their Email–ID, Mobile Number, Applicant Name, or Post.
- Applicants may download and keep their online application after submitting it.
- After successfully submitting the application form, the applicant will be instantly led to the SBI MOPS portal to pay the application costs online.
- The registration cost of INR1000/- (one thousand rupees only) must be paid.
- Fees paid by methods other than online will not be accepted, and such applicants’ applications will be rejected, as will the money made.
- Qualified candidates will get an e-Application Status Certificate two weeks before the exam. The applicant will be able to get the e-Application Status Certificate/ e-Admit Card from the DDA’s website, https://www.dda.gov.in (s). Three days before the exam, the e-Admit Card will be issued.
Where can we get the whole DDA JE syllabus for 2022?
The DDA JE syllabus 2022 will be available on the site of the DDA.
How lengthy accomplishes it bring to give the DDA JE Exam?
The DDA JE test is for two hours.
What topics are included in the DDA JE Civil Syllabus?
Candidates studying for the DDA JE test should completely prepare questions from these disciplines as specified in the DDA JE civil curriculum. The following are the topics:
- Surveying of Building Materials
- Hydraulics Soil Mechanics
- Engineering of the Environment
- Engineering of Structures
- RCC Design RCC Technology Steel Design