The Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) is looking for eligible candidates to fill several apprentice positions and has issued an online invitation to those candidates. The organisation has made available a total of 800 open positions. Before the deadline of 12.07.2022, qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications via the official website. Candidates must register for the GSECL Apprentice Apply Online 2022 before applying. Following registration, candidates can log in and submit their information. This page’s most recent section has been updated with a link to the online application and notification.
GSECL Apprentice Apply Online 2022
To fill 800 available positions for apprentices, the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) will be holding a recruitment drive. Candidates interested in obtaining one of the most recent government jobs in Gujarat will find this an excellent chance. GSECL has published an advertisement soliciting candidates for positions as apprentices. Consult the official advertisement for much more information on available Apprentice positions. Within Gujarat SECL, there are a total of 800 open positions. Take advantage of such a fantastic opportunity by submitting your application for jobs with Gujarat SECL.
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)|
|Total Vacancy||800 Post|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit, Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
|Starting Date For Apply||28.06.2022|
Eligible individuals are encouraged to submit their applications to Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited to be considered for the position of Apprentice. Candidates must verify that they meet all eligibility requirements before beginning the application process.
When it comes to narrowing down the number of applicants for the open position, eligibility is the most crucial aspect that must be considered. In addition to determining whether or not you are eligible, you should look at the selection procedure, salary range, important dates, the application process, and so on. Find out more by reading the entire article. In the following sections, we provide all the information about GSECL recruiting for 2022.
GSECL Notification 2022
The website of the GSECL apprentice recruiting programme is now accepting applications for the programme. On June 27 2022, applications may be submitted for electrical employment, and on the 4th of July 2022, applications can be submitted for mechanical jobs. The following sections provide information regarding the application process for GSECL Apprenticeships.
It will be essential to ensure that your application registration goes smoothly. The application deadline for GSECL Apprentice employment is July 2 2022, for the electrical department, July 9 2022, for the mechanical department, and July 12 2022, for all other departments.
GSECL Apply Online Dates 2022
- On June 27, 2022, application forms for the position of Mechanical Apprentice will be made available; the submission deadline is July 2, 2022.
- On July 4, 2022, the application forms for Electrical Apprentice will be made available; the deadline to submit completed applications is July 9, 2022.
- The application forms for the remaining apprentice positions will be made available on July 11, 2022, and the deadline to submit applications is July 12, 2022.
- After the forms have been sent, potential applicants may begin filling out the application forms after carefully reviewing the notice to determine whether or not they meet the eligibility requirements.
GSECL Apply Online Instructions 2022
- There are a total of 12 different trades, and these crafts have been separated into three categories to maintain separate exams and allocate various types of employment.
- Lineman, Wireman, Electrician, Switchboard Attendant, and other similar jobs fall under the category of Electrical Apprentice in Group 1.
- Turner and other similar occupations fall under Group 2’s “Mechanical Apprentice” category.
- Welders, plumbers, auto mechanics, refrigeration and air conditioning operators are some trades represented in Group 3, which is referred to as “Other Apprentices.”
- Interested candidates may learn more about the position by reading the entire announcement. Once the forms are available, the applicants may apply by following the stages in the process.
How to Apply for GSECL Apprentice Apply Online 2022?
- Please check out the GSECL website.
- As soon as the applicants go to the website, the link for the online application will be shown to them.
- Navigate your browser to the link and sign up.
- Then, candidates can sign in with their username and password.
- Enter the information as needed.
- After you have completed the form, click “Submit.”.
- You can save a copy for your records by downloading and printing the form.
Candidates should take notice that the methods outlined here are merely for applying. The forms will be distributed following the dates that have been provided. In the meanwhile, prospective applicants should review the notice.