The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued an official recruitment notice for 119 positions as Head Draftsman (Group B) and Draftsman (Group B) in different departments of the Punjab government. Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply online from June 16th to July 6th, 2022, using the official website. In this post, we will provide you with complete information on the PPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022, starting with the notice PDF, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, significant dates, and much more.
PPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022
The Punjab Government Public Service Commission has provided this chance for jobless applicants to get a government employment as a Draftsman. So, don’t lose time; apply for the Draftsman vacancy chance before the deadline, obtain the Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC curriculum, and study well for the PPSC 2022 Draftsman test. When compared to other occupations, PPSC Draftsmen earn a high income. Stay tuned to sarkari result for the most recent information on the PPSC Draftsman exam and application deadline, as well as other vacancy notice updates.
|Recruitment Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Posts||Draftsman, Head Draftsman|
|Salary||Rs. 35400/- Initial Pay|
|Last Date to Apply||July 6, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is accepting online applications for 119 Draftsman positions on its official website. This is an excellent chance for Punjab applicants. The accompanying table provides a complete summary of the PPSC Draftsman Group B Recruitment 2022.
PPSC Draftsman Vacancy 2022
- Head Draftsman (Group-B) Technical in Municipal Corporation in the Department of Local Government of Punjab – 25 Posts
- Head Draftsman (Group-B) Technical in Improvement Trust in the Department of Local Government of Punjab – 02
- Draughtsmen (Group-B) Technical in Municipal Councils/ Nagar Panchayats in the Department of Local Government of Punjab – 46
- Draftsmen (Group-B) Technical in Municipal Corporation in the Department of Local Government of Punjab – 43
- Draughtsmen (Group-B) Technical in Improvement Trust in the Department of Local Government of Punjab – 02
- Draftsman (Group-B) Technical in the Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs – 01
PPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the qualifying requirements outlined in the PPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022. The following are the minimum educational requirements and age restrictions:
- The applicant must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or a Certificate in Civil Draftsman or its equivalent from the Punjab State Board of Technical Education or another recognised institution, or a Higher Qualification in the relevant subject from another recognised institution.
- A minimum of four years of experience working as a Draftsman in a Municipal Corporation/ Municipal Council/ Nagar Panchayat/ Improvement Trust or a Government Department.
- The applicant must have completed Matric Punjabi or an equivalent standard.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Certificate in Civil Draftsman or its equivalent is the detailed educational qualification.
The age range for this position is 18-37 years. The critical date for age computation is 1.1.2022. Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations. The age relaxation comprised a three-year relaxation for OBC applicants and a five-year relaxation for SC/ST candidates. According to the guidelines, additional groups such as EWS, ESM, and PwD may also benefit from age relaxation.
PPSC Draftsman Syllabus
Draftsman’s Probable Syllabus Includes arithmetic ability, general intelligence, reasoning, and general knowledge on a 100-point scale. You can also find other PPSC notification exam patterns and pdf files in our syllabus section. You may also get the Draftsman Syllabus from the pdf section on their website. In most situations, the curriculum and exam pattern are accessible in the links part of the PPSC recruiting notice.
How To Apply For PPSC 2022 Draftsman Recruitment?
- Click on Draftsman on the official Ppsc.gov.in careers/vacancy/recruitment website.
- Click on Apply to access the Draftsman online application form, as well as the most recent 2022 vacancy alerts and PDF notifications.
- Fill up your basic information (education, contact information) for the 2022 PPSC Draftsman position before the deadline.
- Pay the cost online or offline, upload documents such as photos and signatures, and complete the Punjab Govt Public Service Commission Draftsman Application procedure.
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state:- Rs. 500
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes:- Rs. 750/
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab:- Rs. 500/
All Other Categories, i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab will have to pay Rs. 1500/-
PPSC Draftsman 2022 Answer Key
The PPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022 preliminary key is usually provided within a month. You have the right to object. However, the PPSC Draftsman final key is usually released with the results. Check the sites and dates below to get the official Punjab Government Public Service Commission answer key.
PPSC Draftsman Results 2022
Results will be released within 30 days following the publication of the PPSC Draftsman final answer key. Ppsc.gov.in now has the official PPSC 2022 Draftsman results.
Follow the procedures below to verify your PPSC Draftsman results:
Visit ppsc.gov.in & Click on the Punjab Govt Public Service Commission Recruitment Results Page, Enter your Exam Application Login credentials such as Application number / DOB and read The PPSC Draftsman Recruitment Results 2022.