The government of Karnataka’s Water Resources Department (WRD) has issued a notice inviting online applications for the Recruitment of Second Division Assistant (SDA) posts. Candidates need to have a high school diploma, an ITI certification, or a diploma from a university or other institution that is nationally recognized. Candidates interested in the vacancy of various posts may read the full notification details and then apply online if they meet the requirements. To get more about the specifics of the WRD Assistant Recruitment, read the official notification provided below.
WRD Assistant Recruitment 2022
The Karnataka Water Resources Department has just published a new job announcement for the position of Second Division Assistant. There are 155 openings for this position. Applicants for the Karnataka Water Resources Department Recruitment 2022 must have a minimum qualification of a 10th Pass, Diploma, Intermediate, or ITI to be considered for one of the available positions. Candidates who are qualified and interested may submit their applications between July 11, 2022, and August 10, 2022. Please submit your application before the deadline. Please review the following information and submit your application to participate in the Karnataka Water Resources Department Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Organisation||Water Resources Department, Karnataka|
|Post Name||Second Division Assistant Posts|
|Number of posts||155 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date to apply online||eleventh July 2022|
|Last date for online application||tenth August 2022|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
On July 11, 2022, application forms for the Group C Second Division Assistant position will be available to the public. On August 8, 2022, the submission of applications must be completed before the deadline. Candidates should notice that application is restricted to just those individuals who meet the prerequisites for the positions above. Read through all the information on openings and other material before applying.
WRD Assistant Second Division Notification 2022
The Karnataka Water Resources Department (WRD Karnataka) has issued a new announcement about the Recruitment of candidates for the position of Second Division Assistant. Candidates interested in beginning their careers in the public sector as Assistants in the Second Division will find this an excellent opportunity. Candidates meeting the basic eligibility requirements may submit their applications between July 11 and August 10, 2022.
WRD Assistant Recruitment Apply Online 2022
Job seekers interested in applying for the WRD Karnataka recruitment 2022 may do so either by visiting the official website waterresources.karnataka.gov.in or by clicking the direct apply link we have included. In part below under “Important Links.” Candidates interested in the following WRD Karnataka job Vacancies are encouraged to read the whole notice before applying online to gain knowledge of the application procedure, the application deadline, and other relevant information.
WRD Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Class 10+2 Examinations are overseen by the CBSC and ISC Boards, while the Karnataka Department of Postgraduate Education administers the Pre-Graduate Examination.
- The Higher Secondary Course, sometimes known as the HSC, is an educational program offered by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Candidates with a three-year Diploma, a two-year ITI Course, or a two-year Career Education Diploma (JOC, JODC, or JLDC) are eligible to apply. Only when taken as part of a language class can the PUC count as a violation.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40 to be considered. According to the standards established by the government, applicants from restricted categories would get an age reduction.
Those chosen for the position will get a monthly consolidated compensation ranging from a minimum of Rs.21400/- to a maximum of Rs.36000/-.
How to Apply for WRD Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Please look at the official website, which can be found at waterresources.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then, go to the application form that can be found online; it will be made available on July 11, 2022.
- Register yourself, and potential prospects will get their access credentials in their confirmation email.
- After that, log in using the registration serial number and password.
- Please fill out the form in its entirety, and if prompted, submit any relevant documents.
- After that, make the necessary payments, and hit the send button.
- You may save a copy of the form by downloading it.
Before applying, candidates are reminded to carefully read the announcement, which contains all essential instructions and data. On July 11, 2022, the application forms will be made available, and applicants will be able to submit their applications. Maintain vigilance over the website for any subsequent announcements.
About WRD Board
One of the most critical departments in the administration of Karnataka is the one that deals with water and wastewater. The Honorable Minister for Major and Medium Irrigation is leading it. The Department is responsible for collecting Surface Water for Irrigation and Drinking Water. The Irrigation duties may be broken down into two distinct classes. These classes are determined by the total amount of culturable command space (CCA).