The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is now accepting submissions for the “Student Idea Award 2022.” This award is intended for student innovators and entrepreneurs who have successfully developed something new via the application of their innovation. The application form may be downloaded from the official website at ignou.ac.in/navrieti. Students interested in applying for the award can visit the website. The deadline for submitting applications for the IGNOU Student Innovation Award 2022 is the 30th of September, 2022.
IGNOU Student Innovation Award 2022
The “Student Innovation Award 2022” competition is now open for submissions, and IGNOU accepts them. Students who are interested in applying for the prize should monitor this site for any changes or other information that may be available. The “Student Innovation Award 2022” competition is already accepting submissions, and the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has opened up the application process.
According to the information, this prize will be presented to those students who have innovated their way of developing something new. Students interested in applying for this are strongly encouraged to do so as soon as possible by going to the official website at ignou.ac.in/navriteti. IGNOU Student Innovation Award applications may be submitted till the 30th of September in 2022 at the very latest.
IGNOU Student Innovation Award Apply Online 2022
The Student Innovation Award 2022 accepts submissions and will be given out by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The Student Innovation Award aims to discover, recognize, and promote innovation among students.
Applications are now being accepted for the Student Innovation Award 2022 from current students who have developed something novel. The IGNOU website, located at ignou.ac.in, makes the entry application form and the instructions for submitting submissions available for download. Trophies, certificates, and cash awards of Rs 10,000, Rs 7,000, and Rs 5,000 will be given to the three submissions that are judged to be the best overall.
Those applicants who are ultimately chosen will also be expected to provide a presentation about their respective inventions. The winning candidates will get widespread attention around the nation. The Student Innovation Awards program was initiated for the very first time by the National Centre for Innovation in Distance Education (NCIDE), which is housed under IGNOU in the year 2018. Since then, prizes have been presented annually to the best three innovators in each field. The remaining prospective innovators who were nominated get various training and support options to assist them in advancing their idea.
IGNOU Student Innovation Award Eligibility 2022
The Government of India has initiated the Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission to inspire and assist new business owners nationwide. IGNOU has begun its new endeavor to contribute to achieving this goal set by the Indian government. IGNOU students are encouraged to submit their applications to NCIDE for the Award 2022.
Candidates who are currently enrolled in one of a variety of IGNOU programs are eligible for consideration for the prize. To be considered for entry, these applicants need to demonstrate that they have made some form of the invention in one of the areas specified by the institution.
How to Download IGNOU Student Innovation Award 2022?
- You may get the application form by downloading it straight from this page.
- It is required that the responses be typed into the form, and they should not be scrawled in any way.
- It is expected that the supporting documentation for the information that you have supplied in the form will be present.
- In addition, there must be a short five to ten-minute video presentation or a URL that connects to the video presentation.
- In addition to that, there need to be some images that are pertinent to your invention.
- All materials mentioned above are to be sent to [email protected] through email.
IGNOU Student Innovation Award Instructions 2022
- The individuals selected to receive awards will get recognition in every nation and region.
- Only the top three innovators will be given trophies, diplomas, and cash rewards for their contributions to the field.
- A select group of prospective innovators will be granted permission to discuss with the most successful innovators to acquire further expertise.
- In addition, the chosen innovators will get assistance in developing their innovative capabilities within their respective industries.
- The applicants will accept only applications sent through email. There will be no consideration given to offline or hardcopy applications.
- In addition to this, the applicants who are ultimately chosen will be required to give a presentation on their respective ideas.