The AP ECET counselling 2022 dates will be announced shortly by APSCHE. Students who are selected based on the results of the AP ECET in 2022 will be eligible for the counselling procedure. Following each round of counselling, the AP ECET authorities will publish a seat allocation list. This list will get determined by the students’ rank, their preferences, and the number of seats that are still available. The AP ECET 2022 counselling will also include a spot round if seats are still available after the procedure ends. Following this, you will find a direct link to download the AP ECET 2022 allocation letter. You can learn more about AP ECET Counselling 2022 by reading the post.
AP ECET Counselling 2022
The online process for AP ECET Counselling 2022 will start soon as it is available. The counselling procedure is going to take place on the days and times that are set, and all of the students who are qualified must take part in it.
Students who earn 25 percent of the total overall marks (50 marks out of a possible 200) will be eligible for the AP ECET 2022 counselling procedure. No minimum qualifying marks will be required to rank the students for those who belong to the SC/ST category.
AP ECET Seat Allotment 2022
Students need to self-report using an online system, and they can get their allocation letter by logging in using the “Students Login” option on the website. The authorities are in charge of compiling the seat allotment list, and they use a variety of criteria to do so.
These criteria include the all-India rank the students earned on the AP ECET 2022 exam, the total number of available seats, and the students’ preferences when entering their options.
After that, the students will need to attend the college assigned to them on a particular day. If a student does not appear at the exam center, their application will get canceled. They will not be able to participate in any further stages of the AP ECET exam counselling process.
AP ECET Counselling Schedule 2022
Previously, students were allowed to visit the AP ECET Counselling 2022 centers, participate in the process, and secure a seat in a college. However, given that the apecet.nic.in counselling will take place online this time around, students need to be familiar with the AP ECET web counselling process and apply for the same. The formal publication of the timetable for the registration date has not yet occurred on the internet, but the web counselling application form is available online.
Counselling Process Details
Students must adhere to a specific protocol when participating in the online web counselling method.
- Students are required to self-register online to participate in web-based online counselling.
- Students are required to attend the counselling session by their rank, and the dates for the session vary depending on the student’s position.
- Students could check their papers and choose their educational facilities based on their positions on the merit list.
- After verifying the original papers, they must pay a counselling charge and get a receipt.
- Students are given a registration number and password to go to the website and join online counselling.
- After that, students must choose a college from the participating universities and either submit their application or freeze it.
- The allocation letter will be sent to the student’s cell phone or email address, depending on which was provided when they enrolled for the position.
- Students who have received an allocation letter can go to the college on the prescribed day and time with the original versions of their supporting papers to apply for admission.
Counselling Fee Details
The students who fall into the BC/OC categories will get charged a processing cost of INR 1200/- for the counselling. The students who fall into the ST/SC categories will be charged a processing fee of INR 600/-. Students can also examine the AP ECET spot round processing costs, which vary depending on their status and category.
You can contact us with questions about AP ECET Counselling 2022 by leaving your thoughts in the comment box.