The online registration for the AP ICET Counselling 2022 will begin at the beginning of this year. Students can receive admission into the first year of an MBA or MCA program by taking the AP ICET exam. All students must partake in the counselling session run by the admission committee for the diverse colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Students are responsible for reading this article to obtain the details regarding AP ICET Counselling 2022.
AP ICET Counselling 2022
For students to engage in AP ICET counselling 2022, they must first register and follow the specified method. After finishing the registration procedure, all qualified students must pay the counselling cost online to reserve their seats and then attend in person for certification verification.
Students must check their papers within the allotted amount of time that APSCHE has granted as part of the counselling process for the year 2022. The available spots will determine the number of counselling rounds. Currently, just one round of AP ICET counselling 2022 is getting conducted.
AP ICET Seat Allotment Date 2022
The AP ICET seat assignment procedure will be based on the student’s rank from the AP ICET examination administered in 2022. The APSCHE is organizing MBA admissions counselling for students who have qualified for the AP ICET exam.
The procedure for the AP ICET Counselling 2022 has many steps, including credential verification, online alternatives, and seat allocation. In November of 2022, the seat allocation order will get distributed after the counselling procedure is over. Students need to pay the relevant entry price to secure their places in the event.
AP ICET Counselling Fee 2022
The information students must pay as part of the AP ICET 2022 counselling process is detailed in the table below. Students are required to pay this price to participate in the counselling process.
AP ICET Counselling Process 2022
Check out the following for an in-depth look at each counselling process stage.
1: Payment of the processing fee.
Before verifying their certificates, students for the AP ICET 2022 counselling procedure must pay the processing cost. Students must pay the fee using an online payment method, such as a debit or credit card, or by logging into their online banking account.
After making the payment, students must take a printout of the receipt during document verification. Students must remember that paying the AP ICET 2022 processing fee is mandatory, and they should know that this payment is necessary.
2: Register for document verification.
All selected students must have their documents verified at one of the assistance centers as part of the counselling procedure. To do this, students must first register for document verification.
Signing up takes place at the location that provides the hotline service.
After the students have completed the registration procedure, they must wait for their turn. After a certain amount of time has passed, the students will be called to the verification counter.
They will be required to provide the authorized authority with the original copies of their certificates. The students watch as the original certificates are examined before them, and then those certificates are promptly returned to the students.
3: Considering Your Alternatives
Students who have successfully passed the document verification step and are now ready to participate in the AP ICET counselling 2022 are entitled to exercise their choices. Because it is a web-based procedure, it can be completed from any location as long as students have a computer or laptop equipped with an internet connection.
Essential Documents for Counselling
- The Rank Card from the AP ICET is a must.
- The students who are qualified must have an Aadhar card.
- They must bring their hall ticket or admit card for the AP ICET.
- In the event of students who are not natives of Telangana, they must provide a certificate proving that they or one of their parents have lived there continuously for the last ten years.
- Qualified students should bring their SSC or 10th-grade mark sheet or an equivalent document.
- The students must provide all their semester marks, Memos, and PC for their Bachelor of Technology degree.
- The qualified students must have the Caste Certificate given by the authorities.
- The students must have a Physically Handicapped, CAP, National Cadet Corps, Sports, or Minority Certificate, depending on whether or not it is relevant.
- They must carry two photocopies of each of the papers above and certifications.
How to Apply for the Counselling Online?
- Register on the official website.
- Check your papers online and choose the college or stream that corresponds to their rank.
- Pay the counselling charge and get a receipt after completing the verification procedure.
- You will get an identification number (user id) and a password at the time of registration.
- You will receive the allocation letter on your email address or phone number.
- Bring the original papers when you report to the institution assigned for admission on the day and time specified in the allocation letter.
You can ask us anything you want to know about AP ICET Counselling 2022 by putting your questions in the comment box below.