SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 process started by the Higher Education Department, or DHE Odisha. SAMS Odisha +3 applications for admission will become accessible on August 11, 2022. The full timetable is available below and interested students can learn more at the official website, dhe.odisha.gov.in. Students have until August 25, 2022, to fill out the necessary application forms for SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admissions 2022. The application period would close after this date, and the seat allocation procedure would start. Students should anticipate the release of the initial selection merit list for +3 admissions on August 31, 2022. Students can read through the detailed article provided below to get a better understanding of the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 admission process.
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022
The Students Academic Management System (SAMS) of Odisha welcomes applications for +3 Degree Programs for the academic years 2022–2023. The Higher Education Department of the state of Odisha is to blame for this. Those who complete the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 Process will be admitted to the BA, BSC, and BCOM programs (both regular and honors). Between August and September 2022, students can submit their Common Application Forms (CAF) online. The +3 Degree Second Selection Merit List will be released in September.
With a total of 1029 Degree institutions available, SAMS (Students Academic Management System) Odisha offers +3 Degree Applications for 1029 Degree colleges. The second merit list for degree programs will get published by the Department of Education. By entering their names and registration numbers, candidates can check the Merit List PDF to see if they acquired a seat.
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Last date 2022
The official announcement states that the application procedure will start on August 11. August 25 at 11 a.m. is the cutoff time for online SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 applications. The first merit list for SAMS Odisha Plus 3 admission will become public on August 31 at 11 a.m. The window for admission and online data updates for students admitted in the first round will be open from September 2 to 5 till 5 p.m.
The second merit list for SAMS Odisha Plus 3 admission will become public on September 11. From September 12 to 14, students who qualify based on the second list must deposit their fees at the SAMS site. The higher education department will provide recommendations later for filling open seats following the two merit rankings.
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 – Important Dates
The final candidates will have their documents verified between September 24 and September 26, 2022. The direct link mentioned at the bottom of this article allows the applicants to examine the specifics of SPOT admission’s availability. From September 19, 2022, through September 21, 2022, the information will be accessible (till 11.45 pm).
Eligibility Criteria Details:
- To be admitted to upper secondary or degree programs in Odisha, applicants must have passed the CHSE’s higher secondary examination or an exam of comparability.
- SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 to various streams, institutions, and honors programs will be based exclusively on academic performance. The scores attained in the upper secondary exam and the weightage and reservation (if any) granted to each subject at that level will get considered when preparing the merit list.
- The average of the marks earned in the subjects/areas tested in both exams will calculate the cumulative for students who pass the upper secondary/equivalent assessment compartmentally.
How to Apply for the Admission Online?
- Go to the samsodisha.gov.in website.
- Click on the “admission link” to access it.
- Fill in the required information in the form.
- Click the “Submit” button to finish it, save it, and print it off for future use.
If you have any doubts, you can leave them in the comment section below.