AP EAMCET B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment 2022 will be released on December 06, 2022. Students who enrolled to get admission for various B.Pharmacy courses need to navigate to https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/, in order to download and check the AP EAMCET B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment Result 2022.
AP EAMCET B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment 2022
Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education will release the AP EAPCET Seat Allotment Result 2022 for B.Pharmacy in online mode, a large number of aspirants who took part in exam for MPC (Mathematics, Physical & Chemistry) and took part in online counselling need to go to the official website of APSCHE to check the AP EAPCET B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment Result 2022.
TSPSC Group 1 Prelims Result 2022
NEET SS Seat Allotment Result 2022
NIOS October Exam Result 2022
IBPS PO Mains Result 2022
AP EAPCET Seat Allotment Result 2022 B.Pharmacy Date
Candidates must know that APSCHE had invited candidates to pay processing fees between December 2 and 3, 2022. It is informed to all the candidates who paid the required fee and exercised web options need to be able to check their AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 once it is released on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education.
|Seat Allotment||December 06, 2022|
|Self Reporting||December 07 to 09, 2022|
Date for eapcet-sche.aptonline.in 2022 Seat Allotment Result is officially announced by APSCHE, whether you enrolled to get admission for any Pharmacy course, you are informed that a link to check the result AP EAPCET 2022 Seat Allotment Result will be only activated on the admission portal, which is accessible at https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/.
AP EAPCET B.Pharmacy Counselling 2022
Notification for counselling of Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test 2022 was made public on the official website by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education in the first week of December 2022.
Candidates who qualified the entrance examination for MPC Stream took part in online counselling and now these are eagerly waiting for the release of the AP EAMCET 2022 B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment, which is tentatively scheduled to be announced officially today after 06:00 pm.
AP EAMCET Pharmacy Participating Institutes 2022
Candidates are informed that there are a total number of 123 Institutions in Andhra Pradesh, which are providing admission for Pharm.D and B.Pharmacy. To know the number of all these institutions please visit the official website, below we have shared the names of only top 20 Institutions.
- Aditya College of Pharmacy
- Adarsha College of pharmacy
- AdiKavi Nannaya University College of Pharmacy
- AKRG College of pharmacy
- Annamacharya College of Pharmacy
- ST.Anns College of Pharmacy
- ANU College of Pharmaceuticals Sciences
- Aditya Pharmacy College
- AM Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy
- ASN Pharmacy College
- AU College Of Engineering School of Pharmacy
- Avanti Institute Of Pharmacy Science
- BA & KR College of Pharmacy
- Balaji College of Pharmacy
- Bapatla College of Pharmacy
- Bhaskara Institute of Pharmacy
- Bellamkonda institute of Technology and Science
- Chaitanya College of pharmacy
- Chebrolu Hanumaiah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Chalapathi Institute of Pharmaceuticals Sciences
Candidates must know that, after checking the seat allotment result, aspirants will have to download the seat allotment order/letter from the official website, and make a print copy to carry it with other required documents to the allocated college between December 7 and 09, 2022.
AP EAMCET Pharmacy Counselling Required Documents 2022
Documents which are required for Counselling of B.Pharmacy are listed below.
- AP EAMCET 2022 Rank card.
- AP EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate (MPC) Marks Memo
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC Marks Memo)
- Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificate (VI to Intermediate)
- EWS Certificate (If Required)
- Integrated Community Certificate (If Required)
Aspirants will have to carry all documents’ original and along with 2 xerox copies.
AP EAMCET B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment Result 2022
Aspirants need to go through the step-by-step guide in order to download the Seat Allotment Result for AP EAPCET MPC Stream.
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education’s EAPCET, that is https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/.
- On the official website, you will find an option related to the 1st Round Seat Allotment, hit on it.
- Now, you need to provide valid login credentials such as Registration Number and Date Of Birth. Fill required details and hit the Submit button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where to check the AP EAMCET B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment 2022?
Candidates will be able to check AP EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment by visiting https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/.
When will AP EAPCET Seat Allotment 2022 be released?
As per official website, AP EAPCET 2022 Seat Allotment will be released on December 06, 2022 after 06:00 pm.