CDS Notification 2023 will be officially released on December 21, 2022. Candidates will be able to apply online from December 21, 2022 to January 10, 2023. If you are eligible in all terms and have all required documents, then you will be able to apply online by visiting the official website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
CDS Notification 2023
Union Public Service Commission will release the result CDS 2023 Notification and invite candidates to apply online by visiting the official website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/, if you interested in applying online then you are informed that, as soon as link to apply online will be activated, we will update it below.
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||December 21, 2022|
|Application Form Date||December 21, 2022 to January 10, 2023|
|Exam Date||April 16, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Whether you want to appear in the Combined Defence Service for IMA & Officers’ Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy, you will be able to apply online via the official website. Notification that will be released on the official website, will carry all details subject to the CDS 2023 Examination.
KVS Recruitment 2022
UP NHM Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Notification 2022-23
PGCIL Recruitment 2022
CDS 2023 Exam Date
The Union Public Service Commission has officially announced the CDS Exam Date 2023. Candidates who will apply online from December 21, 2022 to January 10, 2023 will have to appear in the Written Examination on April 16, 2023. Candidates must know that the exam will be conducted in 70 cities, and the exam will take place in offline mode.
Exams will take place on a scheduled date for English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics from 9.00 am to 11.00 am, 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm and 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm, respectively, with an exam time duration of 02 hours. Aspirants will have to visit the exam centre with a physical copy of the call letter and a photo ID card at least 10 minutes prior to exam commencement.
CDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Combined Defence Service Examination in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below.
- Indian Naval Academy – One must have possessed a degree in Engineering from a Recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy – One must have possessed a graduate degree, and have Physics & Mathematics in Intermediate, one who has possessed a BE (Bachelor’s of Engineering) can also apply.
- Officers’ Training Academy & Indian Military Academy (IMA) – One who has completed his/her Graduation from a recognised university.
- Indian Military Academy – One’s age must not be below 19 years and above 24 years.
- Indian Naval Academy – One’s age must not be below 19 years and above 22 years.
- Air Force Academy – One’s age must not be below 19 years and above 23 years.
- Officers’ Training Academy – One’s age must not be below 25 years and above 24 years.
CDS Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the Combined Defence Service Examination an individual who is going to apply online will have to pay Application Fee, details subject to which is available below.
- General, OBC & EWS: ₹200/-
- Female (All Categories), SC/ ST & Physically Handicapped: Expected
To apply online, an individual needs to pay an Application Fee in online mode, using Debit Card, Credit Card, NET Banking or UPI.
CDS 2023 Exam Pattern
To get detailed information subject to Combined Defence Service 2023 Exam Pattern checkout the listed details.
- Exams will be deducted in offline mode in 70 cities at various examinations.
- Exam time duration for IMA, INA and AFA will be 6 hours and for OTA will be only 4 Hours.
- A total number of 300 marks questions will be asked from IMA, INA and AFA and 200 marks questions from OTA.
- Candidates are informed that for each correct response, candidates will get 0.83 mark for English & General Knowledge, and 1 mark for Mathematics.
- As there is provision of a negative marking system, for each incorrect response ⅓ mark will be deducted.
CDS 2023 Application Form
To apply online for the CDS 2023 Exam an individual needs to follow the step-by-step guide which is available below.
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission, https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- On the official website of UPSC, an option of the CDS I 2023 will be before you, hit on it.
- Now, you need to tap on the Apply Online button.
- At the end, you need to provide valid details, upload required documents and pay the application fee and finalise the application form.
Where to apply online for UPSC CDS Exam?
Candidates will be able to apply online for UPSC CDS Exam by visiting the official website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
What is the last date to apply online for the CDS 2023 Exam?
Last date to apply online for CDS 2023 is 10th January 2023.