Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the GPSSB MPHW Notification 2023 to fill the positions of Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) through a written competitive test or interview. There are 1866 positions offered on the official website. Candidates must apply online for the position of Multipurpose Health Worker with the Gujarat Government’s Health Department. Candidates who have finished a Multi-Purpose Health Worker Diploma/ Certification course and are looking for a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the GPSSB Recruitment 2023 vacancies.
GPSSB MPHW Notification 2023
On the official website, the official notification against MPHW on the recruitment of 1866 MPHW openings in the GPSSB has been released. By visiting the official website you can obtain the GPSSB MPHW Notification 2023 PDF.
GPSSB Recruitment Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) candidates are chosen entirely based on their performance in a written test, followed by a certificate verification process. You have arrived at the right site if you have completed a Diploma/ Certification in Health Worker Course and are looking for government jobs.
Only those who perform well on the written test will be invited to an interview. For the interview procedure, selected candidates should present all certificates supporting their age, educational qualification, and experience. Continue reading to learn more about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and other details.
GPSSB Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment – Apply Online
GPSSB will begin taking online applications for the 1866 MPHW openings on its official website, gpssb.gujarat.gov.in, on May 16, 2023. Candidates can apply online for the GPSSB MPHW Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link. The GPSSB MPHW Online Application Link will be open until May 31, 2023.
Candidates should take the following measures to apply for the GPSSB exam and positions under the authority:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- On the homepage, select “Current Advertisement.”
- Now go to “View All” and then “Select Advertisement by Department” – “GUJARAT PANCHAYAT SERVICE SELECTION BOARD (GPSSB) SELECT.”
- Now, go ahead and register for the job by clicking “new registration.”
- Now select ‘apply online’ and complete the Application Form.
- Upload required documents and save by clicking “submit.”
- Print off the application form for future reference.
- GPSSB Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a one-year Multi-Purpose Health Worker basic course certificate or diploma course from a government-approved educational institution; or
- Minimum of one-year sanitary inspectors diploma course from a government-approved educational institution; or
- Health Sanitary Inspector certification course of at least one year from Industrial Training Institute or any other government-approved institute; or
- Any University established or incorporated by or under a Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or any other educational institution recognized as such or deemed a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
GPSSB MPHW Exam Date Important Information:
- As part of the shortlisting process, all candidates who apply for Multipurpose Health Worker must take a screening test.
- The examination will be held in various Gujarat State Examination Centers.
- The results of the screening test will get factored into the final interview/personality test.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination will be invited to a Viva-Voce.
- The final merit list is compiled based on their written test and interview results.
- If two or more candidates receive the same score on the exam. Then their shortlisting will be determined by the seniority of both candidates’ birth dates.
GPSSB MPHW Recruitment 2023
Section 235 of the Gujarat Panchayat Act, 1993, established the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board. The Chairman is one of the five members of the Board.
The Board’s responsibilities include selecting candidates for Panchayat Service Class III positions and advising Panchayats on subjects as stipulated by the rules.
The Board also conducts Panchayat Service Class III Departmental Examinations and Hindi/Gujarati Languages Examinations.