The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is holding the Common Entrance Test for all candidates looking for government employment in the state of Punjab. The recruiting process is being carried out for Group C and D positions. Anyone interested in applying for the position of Haryana CET should visit the official website and complete the one-time registration procedure.
Haryana CET 2022
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is expected to begin administering the Common Eligibility Test for Group C and Group D positions by April 2023 across the state. Following the publication of the CET Exam Date 2023 in Haryana, applicants will be able to access the Examination PDF notice to learn all they need to know about the examination. Continue reading this article if you want to learn more about the Haryana CET Exam Date 2023 in detail/
According to the latest information available, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has not yet announced a start date for the Haryana CET Examination. It is expected that the Common Eligibility Test will be held in April 2023, according to a local newspaper in Haryana. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will announce the CET Exam Date 2023 Haryana via a press release. Following the publication of the HSSC Exam Date 2023, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will distribute the admission card for downloading and printing.
Haryana CET Selection Process 2023
When the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) begins the recruitment process for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ positions, the commission will notify all eligible applicants who have obtained a qualifying score in the Common Entrance Test (CET).
This commission will choose whether to decide based on the CET score or whether to take the exam. To fill the Group D positions, candidates will be selected based on their performance on the CET. During this time, there will be another exam for Group C.
Candidates will be called for recruitment for vacancies up to 50 positions. The commission calls five times the total number of positions and three times the number of candidates for recruitment for more than 50 positions based on the CET score/percentile per category. If more than one applicant is eligible at the time of the cutoff, then they will all be contacted to participate in the selection process.
For the social, economic, and experiential categories, a maximum of 5 numbers will be provided in Group C. A maximum of 10 numbers will be provided in Group D, with the highest number being added directly to your CET score.
To ensure openness, all CET results will be posted on the Internet so that applicants may verify if their numbers are valid or incorrect. The document may be prepared if there is any opposition to it.
How to Apply for Haryana CET 2023?
- To complete the one-time registration procedure, you must go to the official website.
- After you have visited the official website, you will be able to see a box. To complete the process, you will need to input your mobile number in that box, followed by the captcha code.
- After entering the required credentials, choose the Login option from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the login option, an OTP will be sent to the cellphone number you have registered with us.
- You will now be taken to a new page where you will be needed to input your personal information and submit the necessary documents.
- After you have finished filling out the application form, you will need to pay the charge associated with the application form.
- You will be notified when your application has been submitted after you have finished the whole procedure.
- You may also print off a copy of the application form to save for future reference.
Haryana CET Eligibility Criteria 2023
For this position, you must be 18 years old or older to apply, and you must be 42 years old or older to be considered for this position.
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen/Widow/Unmarried women’s categories are eligible for age relaxation of five years. Check out the official website to see if there is an age restriction.
Candidates seeking Group C positions must have completed their 12th-grade education.
All candidates for Group D must have completed the tenth grade or have equivalent qualifications.
The candidate must be an Indian national or a citizen of an Indian state.