Adsense Tips: No doubt Google AdSense is one of the best and most popular contextual advertising networks. In this post, I will tell you how to get Google Adsense approval for your blog.
You just create a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed, the Adsense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your site and start making money.
From now on, AdSense has changed the AdSense approval process and made it very easy for new publishers. AdSense approves Only 1 of every 1000 Application They receive from freely hosted websites/blogs.
Here is the complete process for Google AdSense approval
- For Adsense account registration click AdSense.com. You can fill in all the right information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to your AdSense account and creates AdSense codes. Place the codes on your website.
- Ads will show as blank until the final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will send a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earnings reach $10, AdSense sends a pin through the mail to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Great you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earnings. I would suggest you enable direct bank transfers for Google AdSense payments.
Note: Before applying for Adsense please make sure your website is following the Adsense policies (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182)
So, I think you understand the key points that you must remember before applying for Adsense. In some cases, it would take 48 hours to review your AdSense application.
How to Get Google AdSense Approval with a New Blog
1. Make Your Blog/Website Ad Ready
To Make your Blog Ad Ready, you need to have ads responsive Theme. If your website will not professional and AdSense policy friendly, there will be more chances of rejection of your AdSense application. Google needs proper space for advertisements.
2. Write 3-4 Long and Quality Articles:
Just before a week of applying. Each AdSense Account is manually approved, you need to make sure you write share-worthy and long articles at the recent date.
Long Article is not less than 1200 words. Try to long article title may be a “How-To” or “What -is” Article.
Note – Don’t try to use the Copy-Paste method, because google hates copy-paste work. If you copy content from another website google disapproves of your Adsense Application.
3. Prepare Pages
4. Quantity of Post
Do Not Submit your AdSense Application before your blog has completed 30-40 posts with high-quality content and Continuous Online runs. Make sure your website or blog is fully built and launched.
5. Google and Bing webmasters
Registered your blog or website on webmaster tools and make sure you are verified.
Please comment on your question and suggestions in the below comment section and don’t forget to share this post with your social family.
6. Focus more on On-Page SEO
Google Adsense wants organic traffic on your website, so focus more on on-page SEO to gain organic traffic.