IAS Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2023: The number of seats available for the IAS exam in 2023 has been raised to 1011. The commission decided to include 150 open positions in the IRMS Civil Service test scheduled for 2023. UPSC announced 861 open positions on February 2nd, २०२२। Individuals who meet the requirements on the official website may submit their applications by filling out the application form. The closing date for online applications is February 22nd, 2023.
IAS Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2023
An IAS officer’s primary responsibility is to provide the Central and State governments with assistance in enforcing and supervising the policies that have been developed by both levels of government and offering constructive criticism regarding any aspect of the decision-making process that involves the government.
In a nutshell, the role of an IAS officer is to assist the government in the process of policy formation and implementation, as well as the compliance with policies and the provision of crucial feedback to the concerned ministries regarding the status of policy implementation and its impact.
IAS Commissioned Officer Vacancy 2023
You must pass the UPSC Civil Services Examination, which is conducted every year, to become an IAS officer.
The test is held to select civil officials for around 25 different services, including the IAS, IPS, IFS, Central government services, and other affiliated services. Each year, the UPSC issues a notice requesting applications around January-February, and the initial screening is conducted at the end of May or the start of June.
The UPSC conducts the Civil Services Exam in three stages:
Examination for Civil Services (Main)
Interview or Personality Test
IAS Commissioned Officer Recruitment Date 2023
In February of 2023, UPSC 2023 will make the IAS 2023 Application Form available to the public. A unique link that becomes active only when the application forms are accessible on the official UPSC website provides access to the comprehensive information on the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Application Form.
IAS Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2023 – How to Download?
The procedure for downloading the UPSC notice 2023 is outlined below.
- Visit upsc.gov.in, the UPSC’s leading web.
- Go to the UPSC main page’s What’s New section.
- The UPSC Civil Services Examination notification 2023 may be found by searching for it and clicking on it.
- On the browser, the UPSC notice 2023 PDF file will show.
- Examine all of the details in the notice.
- For reference in the future, save the UPSC IAS notice 2023.
How To Fill IAS Commissioned Officer Recruitment Application Form?
- Visit the UPSC website.
- Click UPSC IAS Application Form on the Main Website.
- The registration form, divided into two sections, 1 and 2, will open when you tap on it.
- Then enroll by filling out part 1’s information.
- You will received an email with a registration User name & password.
- Log in using your login user ID and password.
- Fill out the rest of the application form with all of the verified information.
- Then, submit the scanning papers requested in the application form, such as a picture and signature.
- Fill out the application form and pay for it.
- Before completing your application, double-check all of the information.
- Before finishing the online application, the applicant must duplicate it.
IAS Commissioned Officer Notification 2023
In the IAS notice 2023 pdf, the UPSC specifies the IAS curriculum for the prelims and mains exams. The UPSC official website directly links to the IAS syllabus 2023 pdf. The UPSC IAS curriculum has stayed almost unchanged for the last several years. The IAS syllabus contains information on all disciplines and topics covered in the UPSC Civil Services 2023 preliminary and main examinations.
FAQs About IAS Commissioned Officer Vacancy, Notification, Date
Every year, how many IAS officials are hired?
There are 180 IAS jobs available. For many decades, the number has stayed steady, and it will remain to do so until the IAS officer shortage is rectified.
When will the preliminary test for IAS 2023 be held?
The preliminary test for UPSC IAS 2023 will be held on June 5th, 2023.
Is the UPSC going to disclose the IAS answer key?
Yes, the UPSC has released the IAS 2023 prelims answer key.
Is the IAS test is taken online or offline?
The IAS test is conducted in a paper-based format.
Is the IAS test conducted annually?
Yes, the UPSC administers the IAS test once a year.