A combination of an online test and an interview will be used for the selection of probationary officers at different banks. Selection will be conducted at the national level by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). A preliminary and main exam will follow an interview, followed by the IBPS PO 2023 exam. Candidates will be offered a position by participating companies if they qualify for the interview. The application form may be submitted electronically starting in August 2023 by all interested and eligible candidates.
IBPS PO 2023
For the positions of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainees at participating institutes, IBPS will organize a selection process to identify the best candidates. Participating organizations will conduct an online test and preliminary interview. Candidates may register for the exam in an online mode starting in August 2023. According to the number of vacancies and the preference of candidates, shortlisted candidates will be provisionally assigned to participating organizations. Candidates who are applying for IBPS PO 2023 can refer to this post for important information.
|Exam Name||Recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees in participating organizations|
|Abbreviated Name||IBPS PO|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Level of Recruitment||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Exam Duration||Prelims- 1 hour and Mains- 3 hours ,30 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
In addition to conducting IBPS PO exams, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that recruits eligible candidates for posts in several public sector banks, including NABARD, SIDBI, State Bank of India and its associate banks, Reserve Bank of India, etc. Candidate selection will be announced online on the official website in the recruitment notification for the Probationary Officer/Management Trainee position. Three steps will be involved in the recruitment process, including the preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. Only online applications will be accepted.
IBPS PO Notification 2023
In August or September 2023 (tentatively), the IBPS PO Notification 2023 will be available on the website. Once the IBPS PO Notification has been released, candidates can download it by clicking the button below or by visiting the company’s official website. All the details about IBPS PO vacancies, the IBPS online application process, and the eligibility criteria are contained in the IBPS PO recruitment notification. Applicants can download the past year’s notification from the link below to get an idea of what to expect.
For the recruitment of Probability Officers (POs) in various public sector banks, the detailed IBPS PO Notification 2023 PDF will be available on IBPS’ official website in August/September 2023. During a recent announcement, IBPS released the dates for IBPS PO 2023 (CRP-XII PO/MT) exams along with a calendar for the year 2023. IBPS PO 2023 Notification can be accessed by clicking on the below link.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2023
IBPS PO candidates need to check that they meet the requirements before applying. You should also take into consideration the age relaxation provisions provided in the IBPS PO notification. They will be selected based on their performance in the Prelims, Mains, and Interview round conducted by IBPS.
An applicant for the IBPS PO exam might be one of the following:
- Originally from India
- Bhutan or Nepal
Before January 1, 1962, Tibetan refugees in India were permanently settled
Applicants applying for IBPS PO 2023 should have the following educational qualification:
- Any applicant who holds an undergraduate degree (such as a BSc or BTech) from a recognized university is eligible to apply for the position.
- You should note that you will be expected to obtain your degree or marks well in advance of the date(to be issued).
- Candidates holding degrees corresponding to the qualifications mentioned above are eligible for consideration as well.
Applicants should be between the ages of 20 and 30 years old to sit for the IBPS PO examination.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Form 2023?
IBPS PO 2023 online applications are likely to be available as early as August 2023. The application form can be obtained from the official IBPS website by candidates who are interested and eligible for the examination.
- You can apply for the position by clicking the ‘Click here to apply’ link, sending a message, and filling out these basic details about yourself.
- To register successfully, you will receive a provisional registration number and password that you will need to access your account.
- By using these data, candidates can open and begin filling out their application form.
- On the application form, you will be required to provide your personal information, academic credentials, a photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- As the application form will not be changed after submission, the details must be provided very carefully.
- Upon submitting the form, the candidates will be directed to the payment gateway for submitting payment.