IBPS conducts the RRB exam every year to recruit Scale-I, II & III officers and office assistants (multipurpose) of several RRBs throughout India. Applicants for IBPS RRB 2023 are likely to be able to register online in the summer of 2023. IBPS RRB is an annual exam conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to qualify candidates for the Regional Rural Bank.
IBPS RRB 2023
It is held every year for the recruitment of assistants and officers in rural banks located all over the country. Every year, IBPS conducts the IBPS RRB Exam, where candidates can be selected for Assistant and Officer Cadre posts in rural banks throughout the country.
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS|
|Name of the Posts||Office Assistant Scale I, II, III|
|Total No. of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Exam Name||Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase IX|
|Job Location||AnyWhere in India|
|Advertisement No||Session 2023|
|Post Category||IBPS Jobs|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Online Apply||Notified Soon|
|Exam Mode||Online CBT (Computer Based Test)|
Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts recruitment processes at a number of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) across the country. IBPS RRB Recruitment will be officially announced in June 2023.
IBPS RRB Notification 2023
Many Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) across the country are expected to release IBPS RRB 2023 recruitment notifications for positions as an office assistant (Clerk), officer scale-I, II, and III in June 2023. IBPS has announced the exam dates, eligibility criteria, application link, vacancies, selection process, exam centers, and syllabus for the IBPS RRB Notification 2023. The following link leads to the previous year’s Official Notification, which you can download.
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2023
Students registering for the IBPS RRB 2023 exam must be aware of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection criteria. Following is a detailed discussion of the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized institution in India and possess other qualifications as required. The official notification pdf can get more information on IBPS RRB Jobs 2023.
IBPS RRB 2023 online application fees were raised last year. General Category candidates must pay Rs. 850/- for both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer exams, while SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay Rs. 175/-.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2023
In June 2023, IBPS will start accepting applications for its RRB 2023 recruitment process. All applications will be processed online.
IBPS offers online applications for eligible candidates on its official website. The following steps will take you through the application process.
- Visit the IBPS website for more information.
- Go to the homepage and choose “CRP for RRBs”.
- In order to apply for a particular post, you must select Officer (in scales I, II, III) or Office Assistant. The application form can then be accessed.
- For a new registration, go to the “CLICK HERE” tab.
- The online registration form should be filled out with basic information.
- Afterward, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and displayed. An email and SMS will be sent confirming your credentials. The saved data can be accessed or edited later using this number and password.
- Next, scan your passport documents along with your signature, thumb impression, and written declaration.
- Candidates must pay the application fee once they register.
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2023
As discussed below, there are three stages of the IBPS RRB Selection process:
IBPS Preliminary Exam
- A preliminary examination precedes the main examination. Those interested in becoming Office Assistants or Office cadre I should attend.
- The candidates will have 45 minutes to respond to 80 questions worth 80 marks. The Quantitative Aptitude section will consist of 40 questions for Officer Scale I. The Reasoning section has 40 questions for each post, and the Numerical Ability section has 40 questions.
IBPS RRB Mains Exam
- Depending on the post a candidate applies for, the examination consists of five sections. The preparation tips should be reviewed by those who plan on taking the exam.
- If more than one session is conducted, the corrected scores will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- Calculations will use scores up to two decimal places.
- To shortlist candidates for interviews, the main examination scores are considered.
IBPS RRB Interview Round
- To qualify to sit for the interview for the RRB examination, candidates must clear the main examination.
- Qualifying for the IBPS RRB interview requires a minimum of 40% (35% for reserved candidates).
- Before appearing for an interview, candidates should review the toppers’ and experts’ preparation tips.
- The ratio of 80:20 between main examinations and interviews determines candidates’ selection.
- Candidate selection for the provisional allocation process is based on their performance at the interview.
- Combined marks from the Main examination and interview are generated following the interview.