The Postal Department of India has declared openings for the recruitment of Gramin Dav Sevaks, which is a golden chance for government job aspirants (GDS). In India, there are over 38926 job openings across 35 states. Candidates interested in applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 should have completed their 10th-grade education.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Gramin Dak Sevaks are needed by the Indian Postal Service (India Post). It is the finest chance for all individuals who want to apply for a position in any government department to do so at once. Furthermore, it is an excellent chance for all jobless job searchers around the nation.
|Organization||The Post Office of India|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Apply Online Starts||02nd May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||05th June 2023|
|Official Site||indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline|
According to their recruitment campaign, 38,925 Gramin Dak Sevaks will be recruited by India Post throughout the nation. According to the official recruitment notice, applicants from all around India would be considered for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. Gramin Dak Sevak positions are accessible in all 35 states globally, and the application process is simple.
Candidates who wish to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 must first meet the minimum eligibility requirements. The minimum requirement to be considered for the position is a 10th-grade diploma. Furthermore, applicants for the Gramin Dak Sevak position should not be older than 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants interested in applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 should know that the recruitment will take place on Tuesday, May 2, 2023, because the registration procedure will begin today. All applicants must submit their application forms by the specified deadline of June 5, 2023.
India Post GDS Notification 2023
It should be mentioned that the India Post GDS Registration process began today, May 2, 2023, and will continue through the end of the year. Candidates interested in applying must do so by June 5, 2023, at the latest. Applications are being accepted online at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applicants must have a valid email address.
Those chosen as Branch Postmasters (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM), and Dak Sevaks would get salaries of Rs. 12000 for BPM positions and Rs. 10000 for ABPM/Dak Sevak positions, respectively. There will be no test this time. The only thing that will be prepared is a merit list.
Working knowledge of cycling is a prerequisite for all GDS positions. The candidate’s knowledge of scooter or motorbike operation may be regarded as equivalent to knowledge of bicycle operation in some instances.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- To register on the site, visit the official website, which is the official platform of India Post.
- You will now need to click on the Register button.
- Fill out the form with all of your personal information, including your name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, and any other information that is requested on the page.
- Click on the Submit button to send the information to the server.
- Entering your phone number and the OTP on the page will verify your phone number.
- Following that, you must make the payment.
- After completing the payment, save the payment slip to your computer.
- To make the payment offline, you may go to the Post Office and pay with cash if that is your preference.
- The application form must be completed once the money has been received.
- You will be asked to provide information about yourself, your education, and other vital factors.
- You must upload all of the scanned papers requested on the website.
- It would be best if you now chose your Post Preferences, which may vary based on your geographic location.
- You must preview the application form after that.
- After submitting the form, make a copy for yourself to keep on hand.
India Post GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be eligible for all approved categories of GDS, the candidate must hold a Secondary School Examination pass certificate from any recognized Board of School Education in India, with Mathematics and English (whether or not they were studied as compulsory or elective subjects) as the only subjects passed in the 10th standard.
India Post GDS Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The applicants’ online applications will be used to construct an automatically generated merit list, which will be used to make the selections by the guidelines. Higher educational degrees will not be given any additional weighting. When it comes to completing the selection, only the marks acquired in the 10th grade of authorized Boards will be considered. These scores will be aggregated to percentages with an accuracy of four decimals.