The Indian Navy has issued a new recruitment notice for Group C Civilian Tradesman Skilled Vacancies in various vocations, totaling 1531 positions. From February 21, 2023, until March 22, 2023, eligible applicants may apply online for the Indian Navy Tradesman recruitment 2023.
General applicants must be between 1825 and apply for the Tradesman Mate test, except the several restricted categories. The applicant must also meet the Indian Navy’s physical and medical requirements. Candidates, The NDA qualifying requirements may be found here.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian Tradesman (Skilled)|
|Advt No.||Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 19900- 63200/- (Level-2)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||March 22, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
To take the Tradesman Mate test, candidates must also have finished the 10th grade from a recognized secondary school board and a trade certificate from a recognized ITI.
The Indian Navy has published Recruitment Notices for Tradesman Mates, which successful applicants must complete through an online test. By March 20, 2023, the Indian Navy’s official website will accept online applications for the test. The Indian Navy has published a tradesman Skilled recruitment notice. Ex-Naval Apprentices of Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentice Schools are encouraged to apply.
The Indian Navy has announced 1531 openings for the position above. Those chosen will be assigned to units under Headquarters’ administrative direction. Candidates interested in joining the Indian Navy may apply online solely via the Indian Navy’s official website.
Before applying for the India Navy Tradesman Recruitment, candidates should verify the qualifying conditions.
Students must have completed their 10th grade or equivalent from a recognized board and have a good command of the English language.
The applicant must have finished an apprenticeship in a trade, ORMechanic, or its equivalent, as well as two years of regular duty in an Army, Navy, or Air Force Technical Branch.
In January, the age restriction for individuals between 18 and 25 who may apply for the post is published. Various reservation categories, on the other hand, were given certain leeway.
- A Navy Tradesman’s Mate applicant must meet the same medical and physical requirements as other officers and enlisted personnel in the Navy. The candidate’s medical and physical fitness will be assessed against the Indian Navy’s physical and medical standards.
- Medical appropriateness may be certified by a well-known medical expert. The candidate’s normal biochemical parameters must be attested to by the certificate (blood sugar levels, blood urea, cholesterol, and so on).
- Physical standards are two primary components: the waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) and the weight-to-height ratio (WHR). The ICC should be 0.9 for male applicants and 0.8 for female candidates. The candidate is judged unsuitable if the ICC is more than the permissible level. Both male and female candidates’ weight-to-height ratios must conform to the Indian Navy’s height and weight chart.
- The Indian Navy has an official website, visit there.
- The Recruitment tab should be selected.
- For the advertised roles, currently available vacancies are listed below.
- Choose the application that is accessible online.
- By selecting New User, you will be able to log in.
- Based on your papers, fill in all of the necessary information.
- The registration cost must then be paid.
- Choose Final Shipment from the drop-down menu now.
- Finally, make a copy of your application for future use.
It is possible for the Indian Navy, at its discretion, to limit the number of applicants who are registered through merit ranking to a ratio of 1:25 about the number of vacancies based on the minimum qualifying marks when the number of applications received exceeds the number of vacancies. Due to administrative constraints, the Department cannot call all candidates for the written test. Meeting the basic selection criteria does not ensure that a person/candidate will be invited to take the written exam.
The Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 announcement, published in February 2023, covers the requirements for applying for the position. The applicant must have earned a Tradesman’s Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institution and finished tenth grade from a recognized Secondary Education Board (ITI). Minimum age of 18 is required, with the maximum age varies by category. In addition, for the Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023, the applicant must be medically and physically fit according to the Indian Navy’s criteria.