The LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF is expected to be released at any moment. Candidates who want to work in the insurance industry after passing the LIC AAO test should check the Life Insurance Corporation of India’s official notice frequently. We will update it as soon as the LIC AAO notice PDF 2023 becomes available.
LIC AAO 2023 Notification
Every year, Life Insurance Corporation, one of the leading insurance firms, seeks qualified applicants for various positions in the government sector, providing an opportunity to thousands of people. The LIC AAO 2023 recruitment process will find qualified people for different positions.
|Starting date of Application||4th week of February 2023|
|Last date of Application||3rd week of March 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2023|
|Entrance Exams||1st week of May 2023|
|Interviews||Last week of May 2023|
|Results||1st week of June 2023|
The primary goal of the LIC AAO test is to provide students with excellent prospects to work for a prominent insurance firm. Interested applicants should read this post for more information on LIC AAO & AE 2023 and bookmark this website for future updates on LIC AAO & AE 2023.
LIC AAO Notification 2023
The official notice for LIC AAO 2023 has not yet been issued. However, it is predicted that in February 2023, LIC will release the official announcement for LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2023. The LIC AAO & AE 2023 notice will include complete information about the online application procedure, eligibility requirements, and the number of positions available. Candidates may examine the prior year’s announcement from the link provided below to understand what to expect.
LIC AAO Exam date 2022
On its official website, LIC will submit a formal announcement to recruit AAOs under the Life Insurance Cooperation of India. The test was previously postponed owing to lockdown and pandemic circumstances, and it was held in 2021.
The freshly amended dates will be released by LIC shortly. Candidates may also take advantage of the top LIC AAO Test Series to ace the test and get their dream job.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
For AAO (Chartered Accountant), a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/institution is required to pass the Institute of Chartered Accountant’s Final Examination and complete the Institute of Chartered Accountant’s Articles. Applicants must be members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India as Associate Members. Candidates must furnish their membership number, which the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants will confirm.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized Indian University/institution is required for AAO (Actuarial). Candidates must have passed six or more papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India’s examination.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/institution is required for AAO (Legal). Three years of bartending experience is required.
- Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as one of the courses at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in English is required for AAO (Rajbhasha).
- Graduation in Engineering (Computer Science, IT, or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/institution is required for AAO (IT).
How to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
The following are the processes for applying for the position of LIC AAO:
Step 1: Go to www.licindia.com, which is the official website.
Step 2: Go to the ‘Career’ area on the main page.
Step 3: Go to the LIC AAO 2023 recruitment notice and click on it.
Step 4: When you click the information, the brochure will be downloaded to your computer (make sure your desktop settings allow pop-ups).
Step 5: Carefully read the instruction booklet and complete the application form.
Step 6: Scan your signature and upload it (check the required size and dimensions).
Step 7: Finally, press the submit button.
Step 8: Purchase an application form and pay for it.
Step 9: For your convenience, print the document.
LIC AAO Selection Process 2023
The announcement mentions a three-tiered approach for the selection of jobs. It includes the following:
- Phase 1, or the Preliminary Examination, is an objective test (Online Mode). At least 20 times the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for the Mains test, subject to availability.
- Phase 2, or the Main Exam, consists of an objective and descriptive examination (Online Mode). The qualifying exam will be the descriptive exam.
- In both phase 1 and phase 2, English marks will not determine ranking.
- To qualify for the online tests (Preliminary and Main) and the Interview, the candidate must pass each section independently and receive a minimum score in the aggregate.
- Only the Main Examination results will be used to select applicants for an interview, and the results of the Main Examination plus the results of the Interview will be used to determine the final merit list of candidates.
- Candidates will be asked for a medical checkup after the Interview. According to the guidelines, only medically fit individuals will be considered for final appointment.