The Life Insurance Corporation has issued LIC AAO Notification 2023 PDF for the recruitment of many Assistant Administrative Officers. Aspirants who want to work for the world’s largest insurance company and earn a good LIC AAO salary. Candidates interested in joining the LIC should read this article to understand the LIC AAO recruiting procedure.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
Every year, Life Insurance Corporation, one of the leading insurance firms, seeks qualified applicants for a variety of positions in the government sector, providing an opportunity to thousands of people. The LIC AAO 2023 recruitment process will choose candidates for the positions of Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Architect, AAO-Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Legal, Rajbhasha, and Information Technology.
The major goal of the LIC AAO test is to provide students with excellent prospects to work for a leading insurance firm. Interested applicants should read this post for more information on LIC AAO & AE 2023 and bookmark this website for future updates on LIC AAO & AE 2023.
LIC AAO Recruitment Exam date
- In May 2023, the LIC Recruitment for AAO Post will get announced.
- The LIC AAO Exam Date 2023 will get announced in the complete notification.
- In addition, the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification includes registration dates.
- Following that, in the notification, the Result Dates are announced.
- Once the admit card is available, candidates can verify their exam dates.
- If you don’t have an admission card, you won’t be able to take the exam.
LIC AAO Notification 2023
According to the LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2023, there are around 500 Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies. Candidates must, however, confirm their eligibility because only graduates are eligible to apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023. If you are under the age of 35, you can apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment.
Candidates should be aware that the LIC Recruitment Selection Process consists of two written examinations followed by an interview. It is to tell you that the LIC AAO Notification 2023 will be published in May. If you wish to apply online for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023, you must go to licindia.in.
LIC AAO Recruitment Fee
Below is the fee structure for the LIC AAS recruitment 2023:
- The general category application fee is Rs 700/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST applicants is Rs 85/-.
- The application fee for ex-servicemen and other categories is Rs 700/-.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have earned a diploma from an accredited university. In addition, the aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- If you have completed your graduation or post-graduate and do not have a backlog in any relevant topic, be sure you apply.
- Candidates must have good communication skills, a working grasp of computers, and other traits.
- Candidates must be fluent in a certain region’s native language.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old.
- There is no minimum percentage requirement.
LIC AAO Application 2023 – Documents Required
The following documents may be required for LIC AAO 2023 registration. Then, when filling out the LIC AAO Application Form 2023, you must upload or produce these documents. The specifics of the Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 notification are listed below.
- Card Aadhar.
- Phone number
- Email ID.
- Recognized University graduation.
How To Apply for LIC AAO 2023?
- On your mobile device, go to Licindia.in.
- Second, select the Career option.
- Then select LIC AAO Recruitment 2023.
- To continue, click the Apply button.
- After that, you must register using your email address and complete the LIC AAO Application Form 2023.
- To finish the form, upload your photo and signature.
- LIC AAO Application Fees 2023 must now be submitted and paid.
- You can apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 in this manner.