The LIC Assistant Notification 2022 job notice will be released shortly by the Life Insurance Corporation. It will be a tremendous chance for individuals who want to become members of the prestigious government institution. Interested applicants are thus encouraged to keep checking the official LIC career website frequently and schedule their preparations appropriately to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
LIC Assistant Notification 2023
The most prominent insurance firm in India is the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Its headquarters are in the Indian city of Mumbai. The application form for the position of assistant officer will be made available soon by the LIC. Candidates interested in working for the company may submit an application on the corporation’s official website after the publication of the official announcement.
|Exam Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No of Vacancy||8,000+ Posts|
|LIC Assistant Recruitment 2023 Online Form Start Date||Last Week of April 2023 (Tentative)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Type of Job||Govt Job 2023|
The registration forms will be available on the LIC’s official website shortly. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may submit their applications by accessing the official website and paying the application costs before the deadline for registration.
In this three-stage recruiting process, hopeful applicants will first have to pass a preliminary examination. They will be invited to sit for the major exam, held in May. Following successful completion of the primary test, the applicants who have been shortlisted will be asked for the final interview. It is a national-level test that is held to determine the eligible applicants.
LIC Assistant Vacancy 2023
The recruiting procedure for LIC Assistants in 2023 will begin with the publication of the recruitment announcement. All information about the online application procedure for LIC Assistant 2023 and the qualifying requirements, and the number of available positions will be included in the LIC Assistant 2023 notice. Candidates may refer to the prior year’s announcement to better understand the LIC Assistant recruiting procedure until the application deadline.
LIC Assistant Salary 2023
- The pay scale for LIC Assistants is between Rs. 14435 and Rs. 40080 per month, depending on the pay level.
- Other allowances, such as HRA and DA, are also applicable.
- The salary of a LIC Assistant is Rs 15000/- per month as a bare minimum.
- The gross salary of a LIC Assistant might reach Rs 35000/- per month in some instances.
LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
- It would be best to hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an Indian university recognized internationally.
- Final-year students are not eligible to apply for this LIC Assistant Recruitment.
- Age relaxation is available to those within the SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Permanent employees of the LIC are eligible for 5-year age relaxation in the maximum limit.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and must have all necessary documentation.
LIC Assistant 2023 Selection Process 2023
A shortlist of candidates for Assistant in Clerical Staff in the LIC will be determined based on the following stages: preliminary and main exams. For a candidate to appear on the final merit list, they must qualify in both phases. In the LIC Assistant Mains Exam, candidates will be selected based on their LIC Assistant Prelims test marks.
How to Apply for online LIC Assistant 2023?
Interested applicants may apply for the position of LIC assistant in 2023 by following the easy procedures outlined below:
- First and foremost, go to the official web page.
- On the homepage, choose ‘Careers’ from the drop-down menu.
- Find the ‘Recruitment for the Post of Assistant’ under this section and click on the registration link to complete the application.
- On the screen will show a registration form that must be completed.
- Fill in all relevant information appropriately, and upload all of the necessary documents.
- After that, click on the “submit” option to continue making the payment online.
- Pay the application cost and save a copy of your registration information for future reference.
LIC Assistant Application Form 2023
Candidates may fill out the online LIC Assistant notification application form by going to the official website of the organization. They will be given three chances to fill out or make revisions to the application form before it is complete. Candidates may also store their forms once they have completed a portion of them. They will be able to log in again to finish the remaining information before the application’s closing date.
Candidates must pay the application costs after completing and submitting the application form successfully. Following that, students will get their admission cards, which will allow them to sit in the test.