According to a notification released on November 21, 2022, from the Directorate of Education, the admissions process for entry-level classes at more than 1,800 private schools in Delhi for the forthcoming academic year 2023–24 will begin today. Admission to Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24 will start today, on December 1, 2022. On the Delhi website for the Directorate of Education, edudel.nic.in, parents of students can register their details. The application date is December 23, 2022.
Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24
Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24 can be done using both offline and online application forms, and the children who will be admitted to the Nursery Class for the 2023-24 academic year will be chosen by Delhi Education Department-affiliated schools. The application period for the Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24 has begun, and several schools are now accepting applications. In 2023-24, the Delhi School Nursery Admission is open to children aged 2.5 to 5.
For those families who are in the Lower Income Group, there are two forms of admissions known as Open Seats and EWS DG Freeship Admission. The application must be completed and submitted before December 23, 2022. Following then, your ward will be scored according to a point system.
Delhi Elementary Education Board
- Advertisement -
All Delhi Elementary Education Board-accredited public and private schools
Delhi School Nursery Admission Form 2023-24 Application Dates
01st December 2022- 23rd December 2022
Eligibility (Age Criteria)
Delhi Nursery Admission Portal
To apply for Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24, a registration fee of Rs. 25 must be paid. This fee is nonrefundable.
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling 2022
Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Counseling 2022
KCET 2022 counselling
BSTC 2022 Counselling
Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24 Important Dates
Last date to submit application forms
Upload details of students
Uploading marks given to each student
First list of selected students
Admission process and Resolution of queries
Admission process and Resolution of queries
Closure of admission process
Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24 Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria listed below before submitting an application for the Delhi School Nursery Admission 2023–24 process.
- The first requirement is that your ward must be between the ages of 3 and 5.
- Second, when completing the online form, the family’s family income must be disclosed.
- Students who want to enroll in the EWS DG program should submit the application together with all necessary supporting documentation, such as an Aadhar card and a certificate of residency.
- To have their ward admitted into the school of their choice, make sure the parents of the youngsters also submit their accurate information.
- There are numerous preferred factors for which students will receive points, and then admission is provided based on merit.
How to Apply Online Delhi Nursery Application Form 2023-24?
All of you can Apply Online Delhi Nursery Application Form 2023-24 in Government/Private Schools for KG, Nursery, and First-Class Admission using these simple guidelines. Make certain that every detail you enter is correct. If officials discover any incorrect information, they will reject your application.
- Go to the edudel.nic.in official website.
- Locate and click on the Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 Registration link on the homepage.
- After that, a registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all of the required information correctly and carefully.
- Upload all required documents.
- Finally, press the submit button.
- Download and print the Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 Registration form for future reference.
Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24 for EWS and DG
Applicants should apply for the DG Freeship Admission 2023–24 Session in Nursery class if they fall under a specific quota or are from a socioeconomically disadvantaged section. Following that, your application will be evaluated based on your parents’ income, and you will be chosen for admission to edudel.nic.in using a points system.
Fill out the edudel.nic.in Nursery Admission Form 2023–24 EWS DG Freeship Category completely before registering. You will receive a registration number, and the lottery will be given to the chosen candidates. Using this number, you can find out the status of ews dg admittance and verify your allotment outcome.
The complete list of essential documents for the Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 Registration process is provided here.
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents.
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his parents.
- Voter I-Card of mother or father.
- Electricity bill or any address proof in the name of parents.
- Aadhaar card of the parents.
Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24 Selection Criteria
The following are the criteria used for admission to Delhi schools:
- The Point System will be used to determine admission for kids in the General Category to private, unaided schools.
- The selection criteria that each institution has decided to establish these points.
- 100 points is the maximum.
- The students who have earned the most points will be chosen by the school based on available seats.
- If the scores are equal, the schools will use the Lucky Draw technique.
- The schools will ultimately be the sole ones to determine the point allocation criteria for admission.
- When it comes to the allocation of points, only the school will have an option.
- No school is permitted to teach the subjects that the government has banned.
Some schools in Delhi also include a few other criteria as part of the application process. The guidelines are outlined below, some of which schools have implemented to give pupils who fit them preference:
- neighborhood (local students’ homes).
- Staff Ward
- Girl Child
- Only Child
- Child of Delhi Police Personnel
- Regional Minority
- Alumni (parent(s) being the alumnus/alumni)
- Single Parent
- Adopted child
- Transferred from another school (state, city, or international)
Today, December 1, 2022, is the start of the Nursery Admission Delhi 2023-24 Process, according to the Directorate of Education (DoE). Parents and children may submit applications for Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 up until December 23, 2022. Therefore, parents are encouraged to complete the paperwork for their ward before the deadline.