The Power Grid Corporation of India recently released a job announcement for 105 positions available online. The PGCIL recruitment 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published a job advertising for Assistant Engineer Trainee. PGCIL has issued a job announcement for 105 positions. Aspirants with a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, or Graduate certificate degree in a relevant subject from a recognized institute/board may apply before the form submission deadline. The deadline is February 20, 2023.
If they are eligible, candidates may apply for the official PGCIL announcement. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Job Description, PGCIL Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, etc. are in this article. Aspirants should avoid using other sources for information about the impending Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result, and instead go to the official website.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a B.Sc, B.E, or B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Civil, or Computer Science from any recognized board or university, according to the PGCIL official notice.
The deadline for submitting a PGCIL job application is February 20, 2023.
As of December 31, 2021, there is an age limit.
Candidates applying for PGCIL Jobs 2023 must be at least 28 years old.
The pay scale for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee) recruitment is as follows:
For the position of Assistant Engineer Trainee, the salary ranges from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,60,000 a month, depending on departmental rules and conditions. The pay scale specifics are here in the announcement or the official website linked below.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
PGCIL’s official website is the only place candidates may apply online.
- Before applying, applicants should have their documents scanned.
- A valid e-mail ID and mobile number are necessary for the registration, and you must keep both currents. The Power Grid Corporation of India would send intimations about certificate verification and other critical updates.
- Please note that any information provided in the online application, such as the candidate’s name, post applied for, date of birth, address, and e-mail address, will be deemed final. Candidates need to take great care while filling out the PGCIL online application form since no contact about information changes would likely matter.
- Fees can be paid online or offline.
- Finally, click the submit application form button. Candidates may save/print their application number for future reference after submitting their application.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Important Instructions
- Candidates must fulfill the PGCIL Diploma Trainee eligibility requirements to be eligible for the online registration procedure. POWERGRID, The Central Transmission Utility (CTU), is one of the world’s most important utilities.
- Holding a three-year diploma in the appropriate discipline from a recognized institution is one of the academic criteria. The groups have various age restrictions. For reserved category applicants, upper relaxation criteria apply according to the guidelines.
- A written exam plays a role in the selection process. The exam is a computer-based assessment. Candidates must achieve the required qualifying marks to qualify for further consideration.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is a state-owned Indian electric utility business based in Gurugram. Electricity System Operation Corporation Limited, a former subsidiary, manages power for National Grid and all state transmission utilities. On its transmission network, POWERGRID transmits roughly half of the total electricity produced in India. POWERGRID also has a telecommunications division known as POWERTEL. I S Jha, a graduate of Jamshedpur’s National Institute of Technology is the company’s Chairman and Managing Director.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited commenced operations on October 23, 1989, under the Companies Act, 1956, as a public limited company with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5,000 crore (subsequently increased to Rs. 10,000 crores in Financial Year (FY) 2007-08). The Indian government wholly owns it.
Originally known as the National Power Transmission Corporation Limited, it was in charge of designing, executing, owning, operating, and maintaining its high-voltage transmission infrastructure. The National Power Transmission Corporation obtained its Certificate for Commencement of Business on November 8, 1990. After that, on October 23, 1992, they changed its name to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.