Punjab Public Service Commission has officially released the notification for PPSC ADO Recruitment 2022 against 200 posts. Application Form against PPSC ADO Notification 2022 is going to be filled from 09th to 29th December 2022. One who holds a BSc (Agriculture) degree and his/her age is not below 18 or above 37 years can apply online by visiting the PPSC’s official website, https://www.ppsc.gov.in/.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2022
Notification for recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer is released, selection is going to be done on the basis of candidates performance in Written Exam and Interview, which will be held by the Punjab Public Service Commission. Last date to apply online is 29th December 2022 but we will recommend submitting an online application form in the initial stage to avoid last minute rush.
PSSSB Forest Guard Result 2022
Punjab University Result 2022
FCI Punjab Watchman Result 2022
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Result 2022
PPSC ADO Notification 2022
|Organisation||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Agriculture Development Officer (Group A)|
|Notification Release Date||December 09, 2022|
|Application Form Date||December 09 to 29, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
|Educational Qualification||BSc (Agriculture)|
|Age Limit||18 to 37 Years|
PPSC ADO Vacancy 2022
There are a total number of 200 vacancies for the post of Agriculture Development Officer (Group A). Go through the listed data, which is available below and get reservation details of vacancies.
- General – 78
- EWS – 20
- Ex-Servicemen – 14
- Freedom Fighter – 02
- Sports Person – 04
- PWD – 02
- Deaf & Hard Of Hearing – 02
- Locomotive Disability – 02
- Intellectual Disability – 02
- Scheduled Caste – 20
- S.C. ESM – 02
- SC Sports Persons – 01
- Mazhbi Sikh – 20
- Mazbhi Sikh ESM – 04
- Mazhbi Sikh Sports Person – 01
- BC – 20
- BC Ex-Servicemen – 02
Out of 200 vacancies, 67 are reserved for female candidates, to get details subject to it, please checkout the official notification.
PPSC ADO Selection Commission 2022
The Selection Process of the Agriculture Development Officer consists of two stages, which are the following.
One, who will qualify the 1st stage of selection process will be eligible to appear in 2nd.
PPSC ADO Eligibility Criterias 2022
Check eligibility criterias for the post of Agriculture Development Officer in terms of Educational Qualification and Age Limit from below.
- Educational Qualification – An individual who is interested in applying online must possess a graduate degree in Science stream in Agriculture with at least 60% aggregate as of December 29, 2022.
- Age Limit – To apply online for Punjab ADO Recruitment 2022 an aspirant’s age must not be below 18 years and above 37 years as of January 01, 2022.
There will be a 5 years upper age relaxation for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes of Punjab.
PPSC ADO Fees 2022
To apply online for the post of Agriculture Development Officer, one who will apply online needs to pay Application & Examination fees, get details subject to it from below.
|Ex-Servicemen, EWS, PWD & Lineal
|SC, ST & BC||₹500/-||₹250|
Candidates will be able pay both fees in online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, NET Banking or UPI.
PPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2022
Written Exam i.e. first stage of selection process will be conducted in offline mode across the Punjab probably in all 22 districts. A total number of 120 objective questions will be asked from Concerned Subject and General Knowledge Questions & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
Each question will carry 4 marks i.e. the total weightage of the paper will be of 480 marks, there will also be a provision of negative marking system, for every single incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted. Exam time duration will be only 02 hours. Candidates who pass the Written Exam will be eligible to appear in Interview, it will be 80 marks.
PPSC ADO Application Form 2022
To apply online against Punjab ADO Notification 2022 you need to go through the following procedure.
- Navigate to the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission, https://www.ppsc.gov.in/.
- Click on the option of the OPEN ADVERTISEMENT and get redirected to a new webpage.
- You will find an option of Apply/View under the section of RECRUITMENT TO 200 POSTS OF AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (GROUP-A) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMERS WELFARE, GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB, tap on it.
- Now, you need to provide your Basic Details, Contact Details, Category Details, Qualification and Other Details.
- Upload required documents’ scan copy and pay Application Fee to finalise the application form.
What is the last date to apply online for PPSC ADO Recruitment 2022?
Last date to apply online against PPSC ADO Notification 2022 is 29th December 2022 (11:59 PM).
Where to apply online against the PPSC ADO Notification 2022?
Candidates will be able to apply online for Punjab ADO Recruitment 2022 by visiting, https://www.ppsc.gov.in/.