RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card 2023 has been made available on the official website. Here is the Rajasthan Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Exam Schedule. Candidates issued RSMSSB MVSI Exam Hall Tickets 2023 may go to the official website and get the RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card 2023 by name and roll number.
RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card 2023
2022 RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will release the admit card for the RSMSSB MVSI 2023 at the official site on January 25, 2023, for 197 Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector jobs. On November 25, 2021, the RSMSSB MVSI Recruitment 2021 Notification went live. The deadline to apply for 197 Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector positions was December 31, 2021.
Candidates who applied for 197 Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector positions should read the whole article to learn about the RSMSSB MVSI Exam Schedule for 2023. MVSI Admit Card 2023 for RSMSSB will likely be released soon. The RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card 2023 and the RSMSSB MVSI Exam 2023 are all discussed in this post. You should bookmark this page to reference it in the future.
RSMSSB MVSI Exam Date 2023
The RSMSSB plans to hold the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector 2023 examination on February 12th and 13th, 2023. We will notify candidates of any changes to the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Exam Dates by updating this website.
RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card Download 2023
All qualified applicants must create authentic Rajasthan MVSI Admit Cards online by entering their personal information. A week before the RSMSSB MVSI Exam 2023, the official site will provide a link to the RSMSSB MVSI Exam Hall Tickets 2023. Then, for the benefit of our readers, we remove it and publish it on this website so that they may quickly verify and download the official RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card 2023. Additionally, applicants must bring their RSMSSB Admit Card to the test; otherwise, they will not sit the exam.
How to download RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card 2023?
Downloading the admission card is possible online. The method for downloading the admission card is here below.
- To get an admit card to recruit motor vehicle sub-inspectors, go to the Rajasthan Subordinate of Ministery Staff Selection Board’s official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The home page will show when you have successfully accessed the official website. Select the RSMSSB admission card link from the drop-down menu.
- The site will redirect you to a new page to input the appropriate credentials and submit the information.
- Click on the download option and print the admit card for your future reference.
MVSI RSMSSB 2023 Selection Procedure
- The authorities will initially narrow down all of the applicants’ applications. Shortlisted candidates will be those who are eligible for the position. A written test and an interview round help select candidates for the position of Motor Vehicle Sub-inspector.
- The test will be of the objective type.
- The questions will come from general knowledge, everyday science, and a 100-point language exam (in Hindi and English).
- Automobile and mechanical engineering questions will also be there, for a total of 200 points.
- The test will be worth 400 points in total.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be invited to the interview phase to answer questions about the position. The authorities will assess the applicants’ awareness and general knowledge during the interview stage.
Documents required at the Test Centre
- At the test center, candidates must present the following documents: RSSB MVSI Exam admission card in printed form on the exam day.
- Candidates may utilize any of the following picture ID proofs: PAN, Aadhaar card, Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, and so on.
- A passport-sized color picture of the applicant is there (preferably the same as uploaded in examination form)
- Other elements as determined by the board of directors
MVSI Admit Card 2023 RSMSSB Important Instructions
- RSMSSB will release the e-admit card in February 2023. The official hall ticket date will follow soon.
- Using their valid SSO Id and password, candidates may access the RSSB site and get their admit card.
- Emails and SMS are also likely to be there to notify candidates.
- The admit card is not there via mail.
- The hall tickets will contain the exam date, time, and location.
- A copy of the applicant’s admission card must be there at the testing center to take the examination.
Candidates interested in becoming officials are interviewed by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB). The board evaluates a candidate’s suitability for the position of an official using an organized evaluation process that includes character, knowledge exams, and interviews. Each step can be repeated several times. The meeting involves a series of mental character tests to assess the competitor’s suitability for the military bonus. The examinations assist the SSB in identifying candidates who possess official-like traits.