TN MRB has announced another recruitment announcement for Pharmacist Posts. On the official website, you can find this TN MRB job notification 2023 from 25.02.2022 to 17.03.2022. Apply for the TN MRB Job Opening 2023 if you are interested. The comment section is where you can ask questions if you have any doubts about the Online application form for Notification 2023.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023
TN MRB has invited applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill various posts of pharmacists. The last day for submitting applications for these vacancies is March 17, 2023. There are 84 positions up for grabs in this recruitment drive, aiming to fill those vacancies.
|Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu
|No.03/MRB/2022 to No.06/MRB/2022
|Pharmacist (Homoeopathy/ Unani/ Ayurveda/ Siddha)
|Rs. 35400 – 112400
|Diploma in concerned discipline
|Upper Age Limit
|18 to 59 Years
|Academic and technical qualification marks
|Rs.300- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) and Rs.600 for Others
|Apply and Payment Mode
The company can hire different types of pharmacists in other disciplines. The company’s official website allows potential employees to apply for the same positions on their website. This recruitment drive has resulted in almost certain 84 positions in the organization due to this recruitment drive. There is a deadline of March 17, 2023, for applications for the positions. TN MRB Recruitment 2023 may be accessed by scrolling down to the bottom of this page.
TN MRB Notification 2023
Shortly, the Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) will release the Tamil Nadu Nurse Recruitment Notification on its official website. Once the announcement is released, the candidates waiting to apply for the position will do so. In Tamil Nadu, the Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB) conducts medical examinations to recruit doctors and other professionals. As a result of this year’s recruitment for the MRB, the board will recruit nursing candidates who fit its eligibility criteria.
The TN MRB is offering this opportunity to help unemployed candidates find a government job. Do not wait any longer; apply for Pharmacist vacancies before the deadline, download the TN MRB Pharmacist examination syllabus, and prepare well. Compared to other positions in the industry, TN MRB Pharmacists receive a highly competitive salary. We recommend staying updated with our site for the latest updates about the Tennessee MRB Pharmacy Exam and other job opportunities.
TN MRB Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Pharmacist (Homoeopathy): Bachelor of Science degree in Indian System of Medicine or Diploma of Pharmacy in Homoeopathy or an Integrated Pharmacy Diploma obtained from Tamil Nadu government.
- Pharmacist (Unani): A diploma in the Indian system of medicine or Unani pharmacy or a diploma in integrated pharmacy (DIP) sponsored by the government of Tamil Nadu.
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): In Tamil Nadu, the Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy is conducted for students pursuing an Indian System of Medicine diploma or a Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy diploma.
- Pharmacist (Siddha): Diploma in Indian System of Medicine or Diploma in Siddha Pharmacy or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) offered by Tamil Nadu state government. See notification for details.
In July of 2023, candidates can be as old as 59, as long as they are 18 or older.
In the case of candidates from unreserved categories, the application fee is Rs 600, while in cases of candidates from SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH), the application fee is Rs 300.
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023?
- The TN MRB website is the only place where candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should have a scanned copy of their documents handy before applying.
- Candidates need to have an active mobile number and a valid email address to register and use the given email address. There will be notification concerning certificate verification and essential updates from the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
- All information included in the online application you submit, including the candidate’s name, the job title they are applying for, the date of birth, the address, the email address, etc., will be considered official. As most of them likely won’t be receiving correspondence regarding changes to details, candidates are urged to fill out the TN MRB online application form with extreme care.
- Online payments or offline payments can be made for application fees.
- In the end, candidates can save and print their application number once they submit the form.