India’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is going to table the Union Budget 2023 in the Parliament today i.e. on 1 February 2023. Budget 2023-24 will be tabled today by 11:00 am, Economic Survey 2022-23 was released 1 day before the budget i.e. on 31 January 2023, from which we have known the financial year 2023-24, the economic growth will slow down to 6.5%,
Union Budget 2023
The first budget session started on 31 January 2023 and it is going to run till 13 February 2023, after that the second one will start on 12 March 2023 and end on 6 April 2023. Union Budget 2022-23 papers will be scrutinised in a total of 27 sitting this year in two sessions. The budget will be presented in Parliament today at 11:00 am and you will be able to watch Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman’s speech regarding the budget on Sansad TV’s YouTube channel.
|Tabled by||FM Nirmala Sitarmana|
|Date & Time||1 February 2023 (11:00 AM)|
|Budget 2023-23 Session||31 January 2023 to 13 February 2023 (First)|
|12 March to 06 April 2023 (Second)|
|Where To Watch Union Budget 2023-23 Speech||on Sansad TV|
It is expected that some relief can be given to the middle class by changing the tax slabs in the budget of 2023-24, Nirmala Sitharaman herself mentioned a few days ago that she belongs to a middle class family and she knows the kind of pressure people who fall under this category have to face. It is estimated that funds for infrastructure, defence, and logistics may be increased in this year’s budget so that the related companies can get good benefits.
Economic Survey 2023
Budget 2023-24 Highlights
This year, Nirmala Sitharaman is going to present the budget in Parliament for the fifth time since 2019. Only a few hours are left for the Union Budget 2023 to be presented, after that everyone will know what is in the fiscal year 2023-24’s budget. You must read the highlight points to get a few details.
- The middle class has not seen any change in tax rates and tax slabs since 2017-18 and July 2014 respectively, it is being hoped that this time some relief can be given to the middle-class by changing them.
- It is expected that the budget for the financial year 2023-24 will be balanced because there is a Lok Sabha election next year and before that another budget will be presented. In such a situation, the Modi government may boost major welfare schemes for rural areas and farmers for the upcoming financial year.
- It is also expected that the limit of 80C can be increased in the budget 2023-24 under which life insurance, fixed deposit, bonds, housing, and public provident fund, If this happens, it will help those people to save money whose savings were completely wiped out due to the Corona epidemic.
- After the allegation made by Hindenburg Research, the shares of most of the companies under Adani Group have been very bad in the last few days, because India’s market is the third largest market in Asia, so it will be seen what happens after the presentation of the Budget 2023-23 by FM Nirmala Sitarmana.
- More than 50% of India’s population is below 30 years of age, at present many companies have laid off their employees, now it remains to be seen whether there is anything in the Union Budget 2023-24 regarding job security.
- In the year 2022, the farm sector has gone through difficult times due to global supply, bad weather, rain, flood and Russia-Ukraine war, as there are Lok Sabha elections in 2024 and a large number of voters are farmers, so maybe the Modi government will bring something special for them in the Budget.
Union Budget 2023 Income Tax
The middle class family is facing the most difficult due to Corona epidemic and inflation, this year it is expected that some relief can be provided to the middle class by making changes in income tax rates and slabs, it is expected that the 80C limit may be increased to 2 lakhs, if it happens, then it will help those to do savings, who lost all due to corona epidemic.
Union Budget 2023-24 PDF
After the presentation of the Union Budget 2023 by FM Nirmala Sitarmana in the Parliament, it will be uploaded in the form of a PDF on the official website, so that anyone can download and read it and get all the information related to the budget, let us tell you that the once the Budget 2023 PDF is uploaded on the official website, we will also provide the direct link above to download it.
Union Budget 2023 Live
You will be able to watch the presentation speech of the Union Budget 2023 which will be given by Nirmala Sitharaman on the official YouTube channel of Sansad TV.
Make sure to subscribe to push notifications to get updated about the latest information regarding the Indian Budget 2023-24.