Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 is successfully administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on May 04, 2023 in two shifts, now CMAT Result 2023 is going to be available in the official webportal at https://cmat.nta.nic.in/ by the last week of May 2023 as scorecard, after which a direct link to download it will be activated below.
CMAT Result 2023
To get admission for MBA/PGDM in 1,300 B-schools and other institution of India, approximately 70,000 aspirants had applied online from February 13 to Match 13, 2023 and then exam was conducted on May 04, 2023 in more than 100 cities in Computer-based test mode, now CMAT 2023 result is going to be available on the respective webportal in the final week of the ongoing month.
|Exam Name||CMAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Date||May 04, 2023|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2023|
As the exam is administered by NTA, so the result of the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 will be also released by the same organisation, date is not yet confirmed, but it is expected that evaluation process will b be completed by the last week of May 2023, so we can expect that result will be available at https://cmat.nta.nic.in/ around May 2023’s last week as scorecard for all test takers.
CMAT Hall Ticket 2023
CMAT Scorecard 2023
In the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023, 100 MCQs were asked from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension & Verbal Ability, General Awareness and Innovation & Entrepreneurship, by downloading the scorecard, aspirants will be able to check the marks secured in each subject of questions paper, after downloading it, candidates will have to make print copy on A4 size for the further reference.
What are the details available on the CMAT 2023 Scorecard?
Result of the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 will be released officially as a scorecard, every single individual will be able to download it using valid login credentials, on this document, you will find the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Roll Number
- CMAT 2023 Score
- Application Number
- State of Residence
- All India Rank
- Total Obtained Marks
How to check the CMAT 2023 Result 2023?
In order to download or check the result of the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Common Management Admission Test’s official website at https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
- Find an option of the CMAT 2023 Admit Card under the section of Candidate Activity, tap on this option.
- At the end, you have to provide your Application Number & Date Of Birth, fill in login credentials and tap on the Submit button.
Candidates who appeared in CMAT 2023 are requested to subscribe to push notification to get notified when the Result is announced officially at https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
CMAT 2023 Cut Off
Cut off marks for various participating institutions are going to be released officially by the National Testing Agency at the time of online counselling. You can check the cut off marks for various institutions from below.
- JBIMS, Mumbai : 99 to 102
- Goa Institute of Management : 95 to 103
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management : 95 to 98
- SIMSREE, Mumbai : 99 to 101
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai : 95 to 99
- University of Pune, Dept of Management Sciences : 95 to 100
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi : 94 to 97
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai : 85 to 91
- Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management : 85 to 91
- IFIM, Bangalore : 85 to 93
- IFMR, Chennai : 85 to 91
- NIBM, Pune : 85 to 93
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management : 85 to 93
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore : 80 to 93
- IMT, Hyderabad : 80 to 85
- IMT, Nagpur : 80 to 84
- XISS, Ranchi : 80 to 86
- ITM, Navi Mumbai : 81 to 86
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida : 85 to 87
- Xavier Business School, Xavier University : 85 to 87
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon : 85 to 93
- BIMTECH, Greater Noida : 80 to 84
- XIME, Bangalore : 80 to 84
- ISBM, Pune : 80 to 85
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow : 80 to 87
- KIIT School of Management : 80 to 88
- IPE Hyderabad : 80 to 87
- IES’s Management College and Research Centre : 80 to 84
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai : 80 to 86
- Woxsen University, Hyderabad : 70 to 76